The Birth of Paulina

Isabel view
I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I go to the bathroom and when I get to the bathroom I have to hold on to the sink. I feel warm liquid running down my legs. I know right away that my waters have burst. I go back into the bedroom and try to wake Tom. Tom wakes up a few seconds later.
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabel)
T: Have you checked the clock?
I: Yes I have.
T: Why did you wake me up?
I: Our princesses want out.
T: What?
I: I had a ruptured membrane, you silly.
T: OK
I: what do we do now?
T: I'll get dressed and you'll get the hospital bag.
I: OK.
(conversation over)
I get the hospital bag and Tom gets dressed. We put on our jackets and shoes and go to the car. After 10 minutes we arrive at the hospital. We're going straight to the delivery room. First CTG is written. After half an hour the midwife comes back. she examines me The cervix is 4 cm dilated. We go to the reception. Then I register. We get a family room. We settle in and then we try to get some sleep. But I can't sleep because I'm scared of giving birth.
I wake up Tom
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabel)
Me: ?
T: Yes?
Me: I'm scared.
B: I promise I'll be with you the whole time.
Me: Promise?
T: Indian word of honor.
(conversation over)
After 3 hours I have to go back to the delivery room. I will be reconnected to the CTG. After half an hour the midwife shut me off from the CTG again. Contractions come every 4 minutes and the cervix is 6 cm dilated. We go back to the room. After 3 hours we get something for breakfast and then I have to go back to the delivery room. Since I'm closed again to the CTG. After half an hour, the CTG is completed again. The midwife examines me. Contractions come every 3 minutes and the cervix is 8 cm dilated. The midwife says we should stay in the delivery room now. Bill and I take a little walk in the hallway.
After an hour we go back to the delivery room because my contractions are getting stronger. Tom calls the midwife. The midwife comes and examines me. She tells me to push with the next contraction.
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabel)
I: Don't leave me.
T: No I don't, I love you and our princess too much for that.
I love you.
T: I love you too.
(conversation over)
When the next contraction comes, I push. After three more contractions, our princess is here.
The midwife asked Tom if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord. Tom says yes and cuts the umbilical cord. The midwife puts our princesses on my chest. Tom kisses my head.
A few minutes later the midwife takes the little one away from me and does the U1. After 3 minutes the midwife comes back. We stay in the delivery room for two more hours and then we go to the room. Our little princess is in my arms all the time.
Tom sight
I'll call Bill.
(Phone call T: Tom B: Bill L: Luna)
B: Hi Tom
T: Hi Bill
B: Where are you?
T: We're in the hospital.
B: What happened?
T: Call Luna first and then I'll tell you.
B: OK, wait a minute.
You can hear Bill calling Luna.
B: Why are you in the hospital now?
T: You would be promoted to uncle and aunt today
L: Don't say the baby is here.
T: Yes, and it's a perfectly healthy princess
B: Congratulations.
L: Congratulations.
T: Thank you.
L: We want pictures.
T: You get it.
B: When can we see the prince?
T: Tomorrow.
B: OK, see you tomorrow and enjoy the first few hours.
L: See you tomorrow.
T: See you tomorrow.
B: See you tomorrow
(phone call over)
I send the picture.
The picture

For this this text Hello, may I introduce myself? I am little Paulina And saw the light of day on July 20th, 2013 at 1:27 p

For this this text
Hello, may I introduce myself?
I am little Paulina
And saw the light of day on July 20th, 2013 at 1:27 p.m. When I was born, I weighed 3400 g and I'm already quite impressive at 50 cm tall.
My parents are very happy about my arrival and so am I, of course, that I'm finally here.
I'll quickly go to a nurse and say the names of our princesses. When I come back into the room, I see that Isabel and Paulina have fallen asleep. I'll change my clothes and then I'll go to bed. Paulina wakes up every 4 hours.
The next day Bill, Niklas and Luna come around 12 o'clock. Bill and Luna both have a welcome gift.
First, Niklas is allowed to give Paulina a kiss on the head. Then Bill can hold Paulina and then Luna can hold Paulina.
We'll talk a little more until Bill, Luna and Niklas leave.
the next day
Today Isabel and Paulina are allowed out of the hospital. We pack our things and off we go to the car. Isabel sits in the back with Paulina and I drive.
When we get home, we go inside. We take off our jackets and shoes. I take Paulina out of her baby seat. We go into the living room where Bill and Luna are playing with Niklas. We make ourselves felt. Bill and Luna startle and then they come over and greet us. We sit down on the sofa.
(Conversation B: Bill L: Luna I: Isabel
T: Tom)
B: What are you doing here?
L: You won't be released until tomorrow.
I: We fooled you.
B: You really are Pappenheimers from us.
Z: We love you too.
We start laughing.
L: We have a surprise for you.
I: Which ones?
B: Go to the baby room.
T: OK.
Isabel and I go to the baby room
I: You haven't seriously done the finishing touches now, have you?
L: Yes.
I: You guys are the best.
B: We know that, you don't have to tell us.
T: Typical Bill
L: It runs in the family
(conversation over)
We go to the kitchen and have lunch. After that, Izzy breastfeeds Paulina. After Izzy breastfeeds Paulina, we put her to bed.