Aardbei and Luna Part 1

<at The Night Dimension>

Ruthia The Red Ideya Guardian was with her love life 'Naushuo The Orange Ideya Guardian' while their know-it-all son, 'Aardbei'. They both were talking to Wizelight. Naushuo said to him, "Lord Wizelight, are you sure about this? Your Daughter is in the hands of NIGHTS old pal and his friend. Our son, Aardbei should be there to be a friend for her?" Wizelight replied to him, "I'm sure Naushuo. Aardbei is a suitable friend for Lunarstarlight. It be better that way." Ruthia then said, "Lord Wizelight, it's a great idea though wouldn't it be weird that Lunarstarlight is unaware she's adopted?" Wizelight replied, "She knows. Though Sonics not raising her alone." Naushuo then asked, "Really? Who's the lucky person he's seeing?" Wizelight answered, "It's Knuckles Naushuo." Ruthia asked in confusion, "The Red angry one?" Wizelight nodded. The two shrugged before Naushuo said, "Very well then." The orange Ideya Guardian shouted, "Aardbei. Appear before us please."

Then little Aardbei flew to them. He was a combination of both Ruthia and Naushuo. His hair was a mixture of light red and light orange and his eyes were like Naushuo's. Little Aardbei also wears clothes both red and orange like both his parents. Young Aardbei asked, "Yes Father? Mother?" Ruthia replied to him, "Lord Wizelight has a mission for you little one. Remember to listen to him." Aardbei replied to him politely, "Yes Mother." Wizelight kneeled down and said, "Aardbei, we need you to go to Sonics world and befriend my daughter." Aardbei asked, "Are you sure about that my lord?" Wizelight said with a smile, "Yes I'm sure. Your old enough to do this Aardbei. You have courage and determination." Aardbei hesitated. He is shy but very polite but he's also adventurous. He said to the nightopia ruler, "Your wish is my command, Lord Wizelight."

<meanwhile in Sonics world>

It was already noon on Angel Island. Knuckles was watching the master emerald peacefully. All of a sudden, Sonic was shouting, "LUNA!" He was speeding around looking for little Luna (Age 5). Knuckles asked, "Okay sweetheart, what happened now?" Sonic replied, "Luna ran off from me." Knuckles sighed deeply. Thinking Sonic is super careless. Sonic placed his hands on his hips before all of a sudden. A little girls voice shouted behind Knuckles, "BBOOOO!!" Knuckles screamed and jumped into Sonics arms. There they see Luna 'who was laughing. Sonic smirked at her and said, "Luna." Little Luna then said, "I sure scared you Papa." She giggled as Knuckles replied to her, "Yeah you did but that wasn't very nice Luna." Little Luna replied to him, "I know but I just love having fun."

Sonic shook his head and placed Knuckles down as he said, "Uhuh. Look sweetie maybe we should give your Papa some space. I don't want him having a heart attack." Luna replied, "Okay Daddy." Sonic picked up little Luna and said, "Let's get you to the park honey." Sonic turn to Knuckles and said as Luna giggled, "We'll be right back sweetie. Just enjoy your free time." Knuckles replied, "Thanks dear but remember keep her out of sight of the others." Sonic nodded before Luna said, "See you later Papa." Sonic speeds off with Luna to the park.

Luna's pov

Well, you can guess where I got sneaky-personality from and Yeah I was so aware I was adopted but hey, no one can say no one can have perfect parents. My Dad and Papa do act the same but with a hint of more lovey dovey. *giggles* You won't believe the friend I made when my Dad and I arrived to the park. No I don't mean the Chemical Plants. Lol. That friend is named; Aardbei.