Chapter 4

Before I knew it, he pulled down the pairs of jeans I had on, took his fingers, and slowly started rubbing my asshole in a circular motion.

"Fuck.. you're so tight..". He whispered

"I already told you..I never fucked another guy before.."

He slowly laughed. "Well don't worry, you're about too."

"Just stand here and take it for a moment.."
"This won't take long.."

Before I knew it, he took his fingers and thrusted them inside of me.

"Shit.."

The moans that were let out of me quietly emerged with the sounds of raindrops.

The rain came down even harder, making both of our clothes dripping wet.

Even though the rain was pouring down hard, he didn't waste any time and was still thrusting in and out of my hole like there was no tomorrow.

He got closer and whispered in my ear again.

"About that alcohol.."

He thrusted faster.

"Some of the drinks are laced with a substance.."

He gripped my hands even harder.

"But you didn't know any better did you?.."

The rain started pouring harder.

"Allow me to show you what happens when you drink something that ends up drowning ones self in lust and pleasure."

"I'll give this dick to you until you pass out.."

"And then..I'll leave you here, with your clothes dripping wet with rain water and cum. I'll give you endless pleasure...and then I'll throw you away."

"When you wake up. You most definitely won't remember me."

"But don't worry...I'll fuck you good tonight so make sure your moaning is quiet."

He whispered in my ear again.

"We don't need the whole world to know that there are 2 guys fucking in an alleyway now do we...?"

...

My head was spinning and my temperature was still high. So, I couldn't care less as to what he was saying. At this point, I was just using him to control whatever was happening inside of my body.

"Fuck...just give it to me"

He laughed and before I knew it, the rained poured harder.

He took his hand, unzipped his pants, grabbed my waist, pulled me closer....and entered inside of me all in one go.

I let out a sharp gasp.

He went deeper and deeper inside of me and I couldn't fucking take it anymore.

"Shit...your tight as hell"

My moaning started to exit my body, getting louder with each and every thrust.

He fucked me faster  to the point I could barely feel my legs. It hurt like a bitch, but for some reason, it felt so good I couldnt get enough of it.

The belt tied around my hands made my wrist hurt, but his hand around my neck made me into it even more.

He pulled in and out even faster to the point small clapping noises started to form. If the rain stopped now, I'm sure people would hear us.

"Ah.. that's right.."

"Your spot should be around here..."

...
"What are you talking abou-.."

Before I knew it my whole body shuddered and I let out a noise that not even I knew could make. I tried gripping the walls to try and contain myself but that didn't seem to work at all.

Tears started forming around the corner of my eyes.

He thrusted in and out of me even harder than before and I could feel my eyes rolling all the way into the back of my head.

I could feel my whole body shaking as he slowly made his way up my chest and started rubbing around my nipples.

"You're so damn tight down there.."

"It makes me wonder what'll come out of you if I press that same spot inside of you even harder.."

He laughed before replying. "Sorry...but try keeping it down a little when I do this..."

He grabbed my waist again and then grabbed my ass and spread it open.

"The rain calmed down a little so you might wanna put your hand over your mouth for a little second.."

He grabbed my ass and railed his dick inside of it in almost an instant. Over and over again. He went deeper everytime.

He hit that spot again and my whole entire body shuddered out of immense pleasure. I could feel the sweat drip down my face. It felt insanely good to the point I could just pass out. All of the energy and movement that was being used, it was all draining but worth it.

"Don't give out now..."
"I'm not done yet."

He thrusted faster again and at this point I came about 20 times.

He worked his way in and out of my ass and found multiple ways to give me endless pleasure like he said.

I tried gripping the walls for reassurance yet again, but that didn't help me out at all. In the meantime, I found myself gripping on something else.

Since the only thing I could see while being fucked in this dark alleyway was his long hair, it was also going to be the only thing I gradually held in my grasp aswell.

His hips, moving in a fast and yet slow pace. Syncing his movement with mine. It all felt too good.

I didn't want this pleasure to stop but my body couldn't take it anymore and felt like it was about to give out.

He slowed down a little before making his way back to my body.

He licked and sucked on my neck and caressed my whole upper body before stopping and putting his main focus on my dick again.

fucking me at the same time, he slowly grabbed my dick and started stroking it.

"Haha shit...how can a person be this fucking hard?"

My breathing started picking up.

He chuckled.

At this point..I couldn't tell if it was the ground shaking or if it was us. I was surprised my body was able to hold out this long.

I don't feel proud getting fucked by a guy but honestly, this guy's strength and stamina are on a whole different level. I've only ever topped but who knew taking it from the back would be just as good.

My head became foggier and my body felt light. I felt my eyes slowly start drifting off.

"Surely you're not falling asleep on me already?"

Everything turned blank, and his voice started to sound distant, somewhat equivalent to an endless void and echoes.

I felt my eyes close and my body shift in weight.

In less than a second I found myself passed out.