Chapter 9

Meeting you

Bent over against a table, I could only stare into space as I slowly stripped naked right in front of him.

"I'm not doing this for you" I stated. "I'm doing this for the shit I'm about to get from this."

He grinned while grabbing both of my legs and flipping me over. "You're a fucking animal".

I laid back against the glass table. Impatient and ready to get this over with. "Yeah. Now hurry up and fuck me like one."

He spread my ass open and dropped his towel completely. "Haha...Ciaran...".

He looked at me with the intent to devour me. His gaze still being cold. "You're so confident that you'll actually end up leaving here with $600. I could be lying you know." He took two fingers and thrusted them both inside of me.

"Ah...Callum, we both know you're not capable of bluffing when you've got something you want on your mind. You're addicted to my body more than you know it. If anything, I expect to leave here with more than what you've offered me."

"Ahaha...right."

I closed my eyes shut. "You have 10 minutes to do what you want."

"???"

"Then I guess I should speed this up, right?"
I opened my eyes for a quick second, seeing that he paused for a moment, with a confused expression on his face.

"You're more stretched out than I thought". He caressed my thighs.

"???"
"So..?"

His eyebrows raised and his face became cold again.

"You're fucking other guys now??"

...

"What the hell are you talking abou-"

Pulling me in closer, he shoved in 3 fingers at once.

"Hey! That fucking hurts-"

"Holy shit Ciaran.."

"Damn it..! Take them out!"

His eyebrows were scrunched up—making his face frightening to look at. Intentionally making him look angrier.

"Pfft- HAHA..."

"What the hell are you laughing about-!"

He grabbed both my hands and squeezed them together.

"HAHAHAHA. I mean damn, Ciaran haha...."

"Were you so desperate for it that you so helplessly got a taste of another man's dick without even knowing who he was?"

"What??"
"What are you—!"

Squeezing my hands tighter, he flipped me over and I was now laying on my stomach with my back faced towards him. His gaze piercing my back down to my ass.

"Fuck...take a look at this.." he grabbed my ass and spread it open again. "HAHAHA.. You're stretched out as shit.."

"Ugh...I don't know what you're fucking talking about..!"

"Must've been recent right?" He thrusted 3 fingers inside again, stretching me out even more.

"Damn it..! I told you it hurts!"

"Fuck...who else's dick did you take Ciaran?? Just how many other people did you give your ass too??". He shoved in another finger

"Ugh...Why are you getting so pissed off! I already told you I didn't fuck anyone!"