Octonauts meet The owl house 🦉🌊

It was a normal day on the boiling isles, at least as normal as it could be, Eda was just sitting on her couch when all of a sudden she heard a scream come from Luz' room "Luz! are you okay!?" Eda had burst through the door at the speed of light "Eda look! Its a bunch of animal-human things!" Luz was clearly exited but Eda still seemed a bit sceptical "Sorry for invading your home, we don't know how we got in here, We're the Octonauts, I'm captain barnacles, We were wondering is you could help us find a way home?" Eda had calmed down a bit now that she knew one of their names "of course we'll help!" Eda knew Luz would say yes, and she could never say no to Luz "alright you can stay until you can find your way home" Eda walked over to Captain barnacles and gave him a terrifying death glare "But if you hurt my kids I will not hesitate to rip you apart" after she said that the orange cat spoke up "Relax matey, we wont hurt ya' kids" Eda lead them to the living room and let them make themselves at home, they were there for 3 day before randomly being teleported back to the octopod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry about it being so short I wrote it during my Italian class 😂 By the way I wanna call you guys something like Honey pies or bumble bees or something like that so let me know if you have any Ideas for that, as always requests are open, I hope you have a great day/night!