Papa, Hug? 🌈🏨

L! Charlie                                                                                                                                                                          Cg! Lucifer

Charlies Pov:

I've been struggling with the hotel getting rebuilt, with all the stress of Sir Pentious dying and Nifty stabbing Adam, I've had so much paperwork and no time to be with Vaggie, and now she's just staying in her room, Angel's been acting strange and Alastor and Husk seem to be going through some kind of falling out, but I don't have time to deal with any of it. There's a knock on my door, I take a deep breath and open the door.

3rd person
When Charlie opens the door she is met with Lucifer, standing there, looking very concerned "Charlie, are you ok?" The male speaks up, "I'm find Dada, I'm just doing some paperwork," The little one explains. Any other person would think Charlie's fine, but Lucifer knew better than that, "I don't think you should be doing paperwork, that's for big kids, and your just a tiny baby right now, aren't you bugga-boo?" The duck-lover says "Dada" the younger whines "I can't slip" "oh but I think you can sweetness, come 'ere" The former angel scoops his daughter up with his wings and heads towards one of the hotel rooms, one Charlie thought was empty, but when he opened the door she was stood corrected, The room was full of toys and Age Regression gear, there was a bed with a couch and cute carpet next to it and a huge bouncer Charlie could actually fit in! Charlie made grabbing hands towards the floor, trying to get out of Lucifers grasp "Okay, okay, calm down pumpkin" Lucifer lowers Charlie to the floor and she immediately starts running around to everyone part of the room, or at least she tried to run, it came out more like a toddler walking. "Dada I love it!" The little girl was ecstatic! "I'm glad you like it bunny, because it's all yours!" The young girl ran and hugged her Father, "Thank you Dada! I love you so much!" "I love you to baby, now, I think it's time for a nap" "Yes please dada" the little girl says while rubbing her eyes. Lucifer picks her up and puts her in her bed, and Charlie was asleep the moment her head hit the pillow "Goodnight sweetness" Lucifer then backs out of the room and turns of the light, quietly closing the door behind him.

Hey Loves, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I recently had a few mental health issues but I'm feeling a lot better now! I'll try to write more often now, as always, please leave requests, I really appreciate it. Have a good day/afternoon/night Loves!

450 words