Little Aizawa🥦

L! Aizawa
Cg! Mic

'Ugh' the ravenette thought to himself 'C'mon you cant slip, there's only a few more minutes left of class' usually Aizawa was able to ignore thst fuzzy feeling for as long as he needed but today he just couldn't focus on anything, all he could think about was going home, getting into some comfy clothes, grabbing his stuffy and cuddling with mic. Luckily Shinsou had noticed that his dad was acting weird, he new he needed to regress but if he were to confront him about it aizawa would just ignore him and continue to ignore his regression too. As soon as the bell rang everyone ran to get back to their dorms everyone but Shinsou, he kmew his dad would not regress without mic there to help him so he took his dad back home and told mic what was going on, as soon as he did mic took Aizawa to their bedroom."how old are you feeling buba?" The blond asked in a comforting voice "Mic I'm nw-not wit-little" the ravenette replied, mic could tell he was slipping, he knew if he asked him again he would throw a tantrum so he decided to help the little slip without the little realising "how about we go get you changed out of those yucky clothes then we go and watch a show?" "Can I pwick the show?" The ravenette asked with stars in his eyes "of course you can kitten, you can even have hot chocolate in your cup, now what do you want to wear" "um I want to weawr a onesie with mwy gway paci" shota found it hard to pronounce certain words but mic could tell what he meant "of course my sweet, now what show would you like to watch?" The blond had to make sure he asked what show otherwise shota would just sit there quietly then get sad about it later "um.... Hewo kitty pweese" mic should of knew shota would pick hello kitty, he loved the show "ok! Let me put it on and then me can cuddle" the night ended with shota asleep in mics lap and the two lying on the couch with hello kitty playing in the background .

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've had bad writers block but I found some of my old oneshots so I'll post another one of those tomorrow, please leave some requests in the comments because I'm all out of ideas 😅
Hope you have a good day/night/afternoon my lovely's!