4 times people made fun of Applejacks accent, and 1 time they didn't

Rainbow dash:
"And so I said-" "pffftttt" Applejack looked over at Rainbowdash when she heard a laugh "What's so funny 'dash?" Applejack was confused, the story she was tellin' wasn't funny "Its just- haha, your voice!" Applejack sank further into the feeling of confusion "What's so funny about my voice?" Rainbowdash laughed once again "The way you talk! 'Well howdy there partner' BAHAHAH" Rainbowdash was now full on cackling, meanwhile Applejack was trying to process what her friend just said, "I'm sorry Rainbowdash, I have to go..... Feed my apples, Yep! Bye!" Applejack quickly ran away back to her house, now it was Rainbowdash's turn to be confused "Wait... Since when do apples need to be fed"?

Twilight Sparkles
Applejack was helping twilight find some books at a library but when twilight started to study things started to go downhill "Hey, um, Applejack"? Applejack looked up from what she was doing to meet Twilights gaze "What's up Twi"? It was clear Twilight looked uncomfortable, but Applejack had no idea why "Could you maybe leave?, your voice is distracting me" Applejack sighed, that was the second time someone mentioned her voice this week. "Yep, Of course I can" Applejack stated while pushing in her chair, when she said bye all Twilight did was shush her.

Pinkie pie:
"Why is your voice so funny?" Ugh, not this again, Applejack is sick of this "It's because of my accent, and it's not funny Pinky, It's just how I sound" "Yeah, but you sound funny, It's so weird!"
Applejack can't do this for much longer "Pinky I've gotta go, I forgot about the plans I made with Spike, sorry" It wasn't a complete lie, she did have plans with Spike, just not right now, "Oh, ok? Have fun!" Applejack ran of to go see Spike, even though it's early

Spike:
"Spike! Twilight told me you needed help with something, so she sent me" "ugh, why'd she have to send you!?" All Applejack could think was 'If this is about my accent I'm going to scream' "What's that s'possed to mean?" "Well you just sound really weird and it's super distracting" Applejack just leaves without a word, not even telling Spike where she's going

+ Rarity and Fluttershy
Applejack wasn't even looking where she was going at this point, she had tears streaming town her face so it's not like she could see that much anyway, when she showed up at Rarity's door she was quite shocked, she didn't care, she just wanted to see her girlfriend. Applejack could tell when Rarity had opened the door, not because she was looking up at her, but because she heard rarity gasp, "Oh my stars! Are you ok darling!?" Applejack just ran into Rarity's warm embrace, "Oh dear, do you want to stay here?" Rarity felt Applejack nod against her shoulder, "ok darling, but just letting you know, that Fluttershy is here as well" Rarity watched as Applejack wiped her tears, "that's ok, I like hanging out with Fluttershy" Rarity chuckled, she loves when her girlfriend becomes all soft like this, "Me too dear, now let's get you inside" Rarity leads Applejack to her sofa where Fluttershy is sitting, "Oh, hi Applejack, how are you?" Fluttershy could tell Applejack had been crying but she didn't draw attention too it, and that's why Applejack loved hanging out with her, because no matter how you were feeling, she never maid a big deal about it, she just cheered you up, "I'm not the best at the moment, but I'll be ok soon" Fluttershy just smiles at her response "I'm glad." When Rarity comes back in the room she smiles at the view in front of her, Fluttershy is trying to teach Applejack how to sew a teddy bear and Applejack keeps messing up which makes them both laugh, Rarity chuckles to herself and shakes her head as she goes to place down a cup of tea in front of Applejack, before going back to teaching Fluttershy how to sew, but this time, there's an extra person, and the three of them could not be happier.

A/N: hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my writers block has been bad, and I've been having some troubles with my mental health, I'm still not 100% but I do feel a lot better so that's why I've posted 2 chapters back to back, anyways, have a good day/afternoon/night!
Words: 741