My god, am I lucky

Steve POV:

I get woken up by knocking on the door of Eddie's van. Ugh, I'm so tired, But I should probably see who it is. When I get out of bed, I look at Eddie lying on the bed. How did I get so lucky with him? All of a sudden there's more knocking "I'm coming! Relax" I throw on Eddie's hellfire shirt and I open the door, only to see the party standing there. Eddie must've booked a DnD campaign for today and he forgot about it "Steve!? What are you doing here? And why are you in Eddie's shirt!?" I sigh and whisper under my breath "oh fuck me" I look back to the party "I was drinking with Eddie last night" Dustin immediately retaliates "No, Eddie said he was organising for today!" "Yes, I was helping him, then we had a few drinks" "Now now Harrington" Everyone turns to the hallway where they see Eddie "Isn't it bad to lie?" I sigh and walk up to Eddie, grabbing my glasses that Eddie bought downstairs for me "Why must you do this Ed's?" I put my glasses on and I hide my face in his shoulder "What the fuck!?" I turn around, I had forgotten they were here "Stevie, you didn't say the party was here" Eddie pulled me in for a kiss "WHAT THE HELL!?" I sigh and turn to them "Me and Eddie are dating, have been since 1984" "WHAT!?" I sigh, "I'm can't do this, its too early, let me make a coffee" I walk into the kitchen and Eddie follows me closely behind, and grips me from behind while i start making my coffee "I'm sorry I forgot about them princess" I blush at the name "it doesn't matter, they know now" He just kisses me again, my god, am I lucky.

Hey guys! I know that some of you are waiting on requests, but I swear I am trying my best to upload consistently, I really appreaciate all the votes and reads, I love every single one of you guys, as always, leave a request, drink water and eat, and be happy! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night my loves!

Word count: 366