𝐨𝐧𝐞

jace rolled off of eden and onto his side to face her.

"that was really good." he nodded.

"yeah, well now i'm exhausted. how can people just do that multiple times in a row?" eden panted.

"you tell me. you just did it." he replied with a shrug.

"you did too. how about you tell me?" she said, poking him.

he smiled at her and planted a kiss on her lips.

there was a beep of a car horn from out side and then a sweet voice called, "they're here!"

eden shot up.

"shoot! shoot!" she exclaimed. "they're here."

she then jumped out of bed and searched around for her clothes.

she found her panties and bra and struggled to get both on as she was hot and rushing.

"who's here? belly and..." he trailed off.

"steven." she finished as she picked up her yellow sundress.

she then paused and thought about steven. she was seeing him yet again. another summer.

except this summer, things were different. she had a boyfriend and a totally new body.

the same old blush still appeared on her cheeks when she thought about him or mentioned him. and it would appear again once she saw him.

snapping herself out of her thoughts, she pulled the dress over her head then fixed the straps before smoothing it out.

"get decent and come down and say hi." she said, pointing to him.

he nodded.

she ran out of her room and when she got outside, she saw belly and conrad staring at each other.

of course.

belly had always been in love with conrad. and eden knew that conrad was in love with belly. she knew everything about conrad, whether he told her things or not which he usually did.

they said a few things to each other before conrad smiled and ruffled her hair.

belly turned away from him and that's when she saw eden.

"edes!" she yelled.

"bells!" eden yelled back.

"eeee!" belly screamed and ran to her, engulfing her in a big hug.

they pulled away and eden ran her hands down belly's arms before grabbing her wrists.

"bells, you're gorgeous. i mean, you were always, always pretty, but wow...you grew up."

"you're acting like your so much older than me. you're only a year older than me, you're jeremiah's twin." belly reminded.

eden rolled her eyes. she didn't want to be known as jeremiah's twin.

she loved her twin brother of course, but that's not who she wanted to be known as just jeremiah's twin, so she never really mentioned to people that they were twins, unless it was obvious or they had to know. neither looked alike anyway.

"whatever, bells. i just mean you're as beautiful as ever." she smiled.

belly smiled and placed her head on eden's shoulder before picking it back up.