Chapter 14

Soon, it was the next day evening. From morning Nandini talked a lot with Preeti, she was feeling bad as if she was betraying her, but people like Trilok should be behind bars, otherwise, they will destroy many people's lives. Nandini had seen the house arrangements and had decided how to execute their plan. Nandini was waiting for the correct time. Exactly at 6.55 pm Nandini went to the meeting room where the deal was about to happen. It was just beside the study room. She saw all Trilok's men standing outside the room, some as guards and some to welcome the guest and Trilok was sitting inside alone reading a magazine. She took permission from guards and entered inside. Since she was the doctor of Preeti nobody stopped her.

Nandini: Sorry to disturb you Mr. Chaurasia, but can I borrow your laptop for a while? Actually, I need to send some documents regarding your wife to my senior for his opinion. My mobile internet is not working properly, it will be easier, if I can use the laptop. I will return it to you as soon as possible.

Trilok didn't deny her because whatever it is he loved his wife and he wanted her well being. And also he did not bother much because all his folders were password protected making it impossible for anyone to access those.

Trilok: Yes sure, take it, there is LAN connection there in Preeti's room, you can use that, mobile network is not that good in that room. And no need to come here to return it, I have a meeting now. I will come after I am done with the meeting and take it.

Nandini: Okay, thank you so much.

Saying this Trilok went to the study room to get his laptop. Meanwhile, Nandini noticing that no one was inside the room that time, quickly fit the small camera there in the flower vase nearby and kept it in such a way that it can't be spotted. Nandini had chosen this time because within a few minutes the guests will come which will make Trilok busy and he won't be able to notice the camera. Though it was hidden, still for a sharp person like Trilok it was not impossible to notice it. Another reason was that Trilok and the guards will be staying inside and around that meeting room only during the meeting. So, she will get some time to execute her plan of accessing his laptop.

Then Trilok came with the laptop and taking that from him Nandini went back to Preeti's room politely thanking him. Preeti was sleeping due to tiredness and because of having high medication due to her complications. Nandini started her work fast. She found the folder of documents on illegal business and opened it putting in the password. Then she took her hard disk and put it for copying. After that, she found the other folder in the same way where Manik's video was there. She deleted that video completely. It took 15 minutes to copy that entire folder of documents. Then she found the backup hard disk and broke it into pieces in the backside garden. Thinking something she took the laptop also and broke it into pieces, she didn't want any other innocent soul to suffer as well because there were other folders too for blackmailing which had lots of videos of innocent people. Maddy told her the password of the folder where Manik's video was. She didn't know the passwords of other folders. After she was done with all these she messaged Maddy to come inside.

Within minutes Maddy entered the meeting room with his force. They decided to come in between the meeting only, otherwise if after meeting Trilok somehow notices the camera or while removing the camera Nandini is caught, he will kill her for sure.

Maddy: Mr. Trilok Chaurasia, you are under arrest.

By that time he had already kept the drug packets in some other room as the deal was sealed.

Trilok: On what basis you are arresting me?

Maddy: For illegal drug dealing which you are doing right now.

Trilok: Where are the drugs? Where is the proof?

Then Nandini came to that room and took the camera out.