006

It's Friday now. I'm in the weight room and of course Brandon has to be a fucking dickhead.

"No I'm just saying you shouldn't be in here, your distracting my boys."

"If I'm distracting you then don't look and when you call them your boys it sounds like they run a train on you."

"Listen I get it your sad and trying to loose a little baby weight but you don't have to do it in here."

I walked up to him and got in his face.

"What?"

"Distracting your self and trying to look good so you can be a dirty whore again."

I didn't even say anything I just punched him. He stumbled back and looked back up at me pissed.

"You bitch!"

He tried to hit me and I blacked out and just beat his ass. I'm pretty sure I hit a few of the other guys too but I didn't come to until I was walking through the locker room door.

I went straight to the bathroom and washed my bloody knuckles off before going out and setting up for practice.

"We are starting to practice for the comp so watch the video, then me and soph will do it and then we will all practice it till you get it."

We were on our second practice all together when the door swung open.

"CATERINA ROSA KAMILA LARUSSA!"

"It wasn't me I didn't do it!"

Soph bit back a laugh and everyone looked at me and then my aunt who was dragging two bruised and bloodied boys in.

"You have five sec-"

I didn't let her finish I just ran. I heard someone chasing after me so I sped up running onto the big field.

I tripped over something and rolled to a stop laughing.

"Damn you run fast." Briar said leaning over me.

"I didn't know who was chasing me so I kept running."

"I yelled like four times."

"Oh... Woops."

She pulled me up to my feet.

"God damn what did you do?" She said looking at my hands.

"Well it started with Brandon and I kinda blacked out."

"Is nia here?"

"No she's with my mom."

"Come on, I'm taking you somewhere."

We walked to the parking lot and she brought her bike.

"Mila!"

"Shit go go go."

She took off out of the parking lot. She stopped at a light and turned to me.

"When I stop push on here and then just lean with me when I turn."

"Okay."

We went for a good fifteen minutes before we got stuck at a red light. She reached back putting her hand on my leg.

"You good?"

"Yeah, where are we going?"

"You'll see we're like ten minutes away."

"Wow. How did you find this?"

"Just driving one night."

"It's beautiful."