13

"No! Okay go home or whatever we will work on it tonight. You all better be here."

I'm staying at the school until tomorrow I already have everything I need and I have to set up.

"Hey you good?"

"Yeah just stressed."

"Okay we'll be done in like thirty minutes."

"Alright."

I went to the locker rooms and grabbed my stuff to take a shower. I played my music and got in relaxing under the hot water for a few minutes before continuing with everything.

As I was getting dressed all the girls came in to grab their stuff. I was only in a sports bra and some short shorts.

As soon as briar saw me she looked me up and down pushing me into one of the changing stalls.

"Yes?" I said looking up into her eyes.

"Fuck it." She said quietly before connecting our lips.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"No one's even around."

"I know." She said smirking as she turned on her heal walking out.

"I'm going home to shower and then I'll come back and help you set up."

"Okay what do you like on your pizza?"

"I'm not picky I'll eat whatever you get."

"Alright."

She left and I finished drying my hair before going to the gym again. I turned half the lights off and started getting tables out. I put down one section of bleachers and took the pads off the walls so all the mirrors were now showing.

I went out to the parking lot and started getting the boxes out of my trunk.

"Hey you need some help." One of the guys from the football team asked.

"Yes please."

One his friends came over and got the last box.

"Just put them over against the wall."

"Is that all of them?"

"Yeah, do you know when the first football game is?"

"Thursday."

"Okay thanks for helping me."

"No problem co-"

"Hey baby."

I turned around and saw briar walking towards us with a smirk on her face. When she got to me she turned my around and kissed me.

"Hey briar, we were just helping her with the boxes."

"Okay, bye Brody."

They walked out and I turned around and laughed a little.

"Whats so funny?"

"Jealous?" I questioned tilting my head.

"Your crazy."

"They should be here soon so can you call and order four pepperoni and two cheese."

"Yeah, am I getting them delivered."

"Yeah."

I went into our coaches office and set up the blowup mattresses for siblings and other little kids coming.

By the time I walked back out briar disappeared and half the team was standing around talking.

"Soph."