017

"Mila wake up we gotta go."

"Okay shut up im awake."

"Then get up stupid."

I forced myself out of bed. I grabbed her hoodie from her closet and slipped my shoes on, grabbing my stuff.

We made our way to school not exchanging any words. She pulled up and her friends were immediately at the car.

"Can you not bump into my car 15000 times."

"So dramatic."

We all walked up to the front of the school and stood around talking. I turned to briar and wrapped my arms around her, resting my head on her chest. She chuckled a little patting my head.

"You tired?"

"Yes and I have two games tonight."

"Why two?"

"Boys basketball and football, first game and yours is Friday."

"Yeah, you gonna cheer for me?"

"No."

"Rude."

"I'm not a cheerleader. I gotta go to class."

I unwrapped my arms from around her and took one step before I was pulled back. She gently grabbed my jaw and gave me a sweet short kiss.

"See you at lunch."

"Yeah."

I kissed her cheek and then turned again actually walking to class this time.

I'm now in fourth period and I'm the only one in here. I ended up having to meet three girls during lunch to go over our routine.

The late bell rang and everyone started to file in. I looked up waiting for briar to walk in but she never did.

Ten minutes later there was a knock and briar walked in with her head down as the principal stepped in.

"Don't let her leave class till the bell rings, she is on hallway restriction."

I looked over at briar and saw the fresh bruise starting to form on her cheekbones.

"B what the hell." I said as I brushed my thumb across her cheek.

"I'll tell you later." She mumbled before turning toward the front and going on her phone.

The door opened yet again and I looked up to see Declan winters walk in with a much worse looking face. Before I could even turn to briar she grabbed my chair pulling me closer to her. She lifted one of my legs on top of hers and put her hand on my thigh.

After class she got up and stood next to my desk. I finished putting my stuff away and as soon as I stood up she interlinked our hands and we walked to her car.

"Where are we going I have to get ready for the game."

"When does it start?"

"4:30."

"I'll bring you back, also game night got switched to party night. You coming?"

"Yeah can you pick me up after the football game."

"Yeah, it ends at 10 right?"

"Yep."

We pulled into her parking spot and went in to her apartment.

~~

"Keep playing and you gonna be dancing with a limp."

When we got here we ate some snacks and then went to the couch to watch to watch tv but she pulled me onto her lap and we ended up making out. I was moving back and fourth and I heard her groan before she pulled away.