010

"I love you guys drive safe."

"We love you too we will." Jordan said grabbing their last bag.

"Text me when you get home."

"I will cause they'll both forget." Sabrina said earning a smack from both of them.

"It was nice meeting you and thank you."

We walked them down to the car and said our final goodbyes before going back upstairs.

"Can I stay a few more nights? There's still a lot of people at my house."

"You can stay as long as you want, it's nice having someone else here."

"Thanks I'll move my stuff back to the guest room."

"Theres no sheets or blankets in there."

"Oh."

"Mila you can't keep avoiding this."

"I don't have anything to say, my sister is dead and I will be raising her daughter  for the rest of my life and it's stressful and scary but it's not really that different, my sister hasn't been around much for the past three years and we weren't that close and yeah I'm still excepting the fact that I will never see her again and she won't come pick Nia up in five months and take her back to Germany. I don't know what to talk about or how to feel."

"Come here." She said opening her arms

"Why?"

"Cause your crying."

I wiped my face and realized I was in fact crying and I excepted her hug which just made me cry harder.

"We're staying home tomorrow and having a movie day."

"I can't I have a test and practice and I need to finish a dance I'm working on."

"Okay we're going to school and then having a movie night."

"Isn't tonight game night."

"Well do it Friday or Saturday."

"Okay."

We got to school and she held my hand so I stayed at her car with her while she talked to some random girls.

"Yeah you should really come to my party on Friday, your whole team is invited!" She said putting her hand on briars arm.

"Wow your strong."

I put my hand on briar's cheek turning her head toward me and kissed her.

"I'm going to class I'll see you later."

"I'm walking you."

The girl went to say something but we just walked away.

"You know if we weren't fake dating I would think you were jealous back there."

I just looked at her and she laughed a little.

"Oh my gawd your so strong blahaaa." I said mocking the girl.

"Yes I am so very jealous of that, I don't think I've ever been more jealous I'm my life."

"Shut up and go." She said pushing me into my class.

"Please shut the fuck up."

"Principals office NOW!"

I fell asleep after ten minutes in this class and mr Conners woke me up. Dude talks way to much like just give us the work and shut up.

I walked out and my phone went off.

B🏀
Come to seniors bathroom.

I made my way across the school and walked into the bathroom.