14

I've been thinking about everything a lot. I never went to her house cause I passed out as soon as me and my dad got home. I woke up and took a shower before texting briar to see if she was awake.

She said come over so I got my shoes on and went upstairs.

"Oh good your awake, I got called in i love you I'll see you hopefully before thanksgiving."

"I love you too papà."

He kissed my head before rushing out. I went back downstairs and carefully got Nia making sure not to wake her up.

I've knocked four times, I'm about to leave. Right as I started to walk away the door swung open.

"Sorry I fell back asleep."

"Ok."

I walked in and put Nia in the pack and play that is still set up in the guest room.

"So what did you want to talk about."

"I want to change our agreement."

"Okay..."

She looked at me seriously and waited for me to continue.

"We can keep doing the whole fake relationship thing but we both have.... Needs and we can't really sleep with anyone else so......"

"What are you trying to say Mila." She asked as an evil smirk spread across her face.

"I need to get laid."

"Mmk." She said stepping closer

"We need rules."

"No butt stuff ever."

"Yeah no shit. So we just text each other or whatever when we want to?"

"That's up to you Mila your the one who came up with the idea."

"Yeah we text or call or just do it or whatever." This is awkward for me and she is just leaning against the counter sipping her coffee with a smirk.

"Oh I have a rule."

"What?"

"You can't tell anyone, not even Sophie."

"Okay."

"Also you need a safe word."

What the fuck. What am I getting myself into.

"Flower." I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Okay, you wanna watch a movie?"

"Out here or your room."

"Either."

I plopped myself down on the couch and snatched the remote before she could.

I bit my lip to hide my evil smile as I turned on 365 days. She sat down and texted someone before looking up.

"Really."

"What?"

"Don't act all sweet and innocent now."

"I literally have no idea what you're talking about."

"Everyone will be here in an hour, we're going to the pool."

"Okay I'll go home in like 30 so I can change."

I left Nia with her sense she was still asleep and went back to my house. I changed into an all black sparkly bathing suit and grabbed a few for nia cause I don't know which one will fit. I put on some shorts and left.

I walked in and everyone was already there.

"Hey did she wake up yet."

"No but I think she's going to soon I just checked on her."