007

"Why are you calling me I'm trying to sleep."

"Well good morning to you to and you should be awake cause it's seven and I'm in your driveway."

"Shit... wait why are you in my driveway?"

"We're driving to school together, give me your keys and I'll put the car seat in my car while you get ready."

I hung up and ran upstairs handing her my keys and then ran back downstairs to get me and Nia ready.

I put on a cute outfit sense all last week I wore sweats.

"You ready?"

"Yep."

Somehow we made it to school on time. She carried Nia to daycare and we walked me to class. I was about to walk in and she pulled me back.

"Yes?"

"Couples kiss."

"They do?"

"Yes ma'am."

She grabbed me chin lightly tilting it up and connected our lips for a second.

"I'll see you next period."

"Yeah."

What the fuck. What the fuck! What the fuck?
I knew that I would kiss her eventually but I wasn't expecting it until later.

"I saw that."

"Mila? You good?"

"Yep, great."

"Mmhm come on."

"Practice is canceled today you can all go home."

"Mila what are you talking about??"

"I have detention and I have to cancel practice. Principals rules."

"Okay is Nia good or do you need me to get her."

"No it's nap time so she will just sleep through it."

"Kay see you tomorrow."

"Yeah."

I hugged her and started getting my stuff.

"Hey what happened?"

"Detention."

"How long do you have to stay?"

"Thirty minutes."

"Here wait in the car or come in here after, our practice will be an hour and a half."

I got out of my detention and dropped all my stuff in her car and changed Nia into a clean outfit.

I sat Nia down and grabbed one of the gym mats. I propped her up and bent her legs trying to get her to crawl.

She started moving and the whole basketball team started quietly cheering her on making sure not to scare her.

She crawled all the way to me and I picked her up and all the girls were clapping and cheering.

"Alright we're done for today so go away." Briar said before turning back to me and taking Nia.

"You ready?" I asked looking up at her.

"Yeah, do you have work?"

"Nope."

"We're going to my house."

"Okay."

"Me and Nia are taking a nap wake me up in like... an hour."

"Kay."