Chapter 5

NIECY

I sat on the couch alone, everybody was out, Tk had taken all his girls to see his mom and now Chace was just now pulling up, my friend had been left. I unlocked the door plopping back on the couch. Chace came in ranting like he used to do when we were together and someone had pissed him off.

"Niecy how bout I'm at the park and this bitch come questioning me with cameron she talking about I'm an asshole and shit infront of the kids!" The kids ran to me smiling big, i helped Zaria take off her jacket.

"Then cameron ass gone ask me if I'm his dad i told that lil nigga no she was beong disrespectful as hell cause i ain't even tell her see you need to beat her ass before i do shit ain't nobody talk to me like that" he went on ranting, i just shook my head looking at him.

"You don't hit women and if you do you're a punk" he looked at me crazy.

"I fuck up who ever the fuck i wanna fuck up then the bitch followed me to the beach after i tried to get away from her she was being a petty ass bitch and you taking her side!"

"Stop talking like that infront of the kids you know they gone try to copy what you saying" He shrugged looking away.

"She slapped me too see that's when i told her i was gone get you to beat her ass ain't nobody fucking slaps me the fuck? I wish Cameron was never fucking born"

"If you would've kept him then none of this would've happened you knew someday he'd find an you better be luck it was when he's young so he can't hurt ya and I'm not beating nobody up I'm on her side cause you are an asshole alot of times"

"Nah none of this would've happened if you let me him burn just like is fucked up mama"

I jumped up slapping him hard as i could the kids ran behind the couch, he looked at me shocked "Don't ever say that shit again its all your fault you're a liar and a hypocrite you care if you're happy even if everybody is miserable and Cameron didn't ask to be born you caused it so don't act like that towards a damn child"

He looked at me speechless, i went behind the couch to pick up Cayden he moved away from me scared and so did Cj and Zaria.

"Y'all go upstairs so y'all can get ready for bed" theu ran upstairs together. I looked back to see Chace still standing there. "Do you need something"

"Yea one last thing" he said coming up to me with a smirk.

"And whats that?" he was in my face but i was unphased he didn't scare me one bit. He leaned down quickly kissing my lips. I pushed him back stunned.

"Get out" i said pushing him to the door opening it for him. He laughed walking out, i closed the door and watched him from the window, he turned around winking at me before getting in and driving.

I took a deep breath starting letting the water into the jacuzzi bathtub they were young so i bathed them all together

"Mommy is daddy mad at us?" Zaria asked looking at me.

"Of course not c'mon" She nodded smiling at me. I got them out afterwards and put each of them to bed kissing their heads and getting in bed turning on the tv.

TK

I sat on the front porch smoking with my cousin, he was playing some music from his phone, my mama decided to have a mini family reunion since i came to visit her. Serenity came from the back sitting on my lap.

"Nah move i don't need you getting sick from the smoke" I told her scooting her up off my lap, she began crying throwing a tantrum which she was too damn old for. "Go round back i don't wanna here that right now" i told her but she didn't move.

"This why you don't have kids they do this type of shit" my cousin said sitting back watching her. I was beginning to somewhat agree with him when a gun went off, i paused when i heard her not crying anymore.

That's when i saw the sight I'd never wanna see, Serenity was on the ground with a bullet wound, her eyes were closed, i collasped on the floor holding her fuck not my babygirl!

"Bruh call the fucking ambulance why you just standing there!" i yelled at him. He quickly dialed them, i tried my best to hold the blood in but the shit was gushing out.

This wasn't happening...it just wasn't.