chapter 4

KAYLA

I was holding Cameron, he still cried and i felt bad, Chace was a sick fuck but we didn't need him i been doing this for years now so why change things now? Deep down i knew Cameron knew that was his father but he probaly wouldn't understand stuff about that topic.

"Mommy" He said looking at me sniffle, i wiped his tears and smiled alittle.

"Yes babyboy" i said, he started playing with his fingers looking down.

"Can we get ice cream" i nodded i pulled him up and we went to the car,i buckled him in his seat and he grabbed his toys and began playing with them.

I took him on the beachside and we stood in line, not long afterwards Chace walked in with his three kids, Cameron just stared at him, i picked him up holding him close to my shoulder, Chace skipped me in line ordering, god know im a christian so for Cameron's sake imma just ignore his evil ways.

"How he just gone skip us?" Cameron asked me loud enough for me to hear. Chace turned around looking me up and down biting his lip the fuck was wrong with this bipolar nigga.

"Stop talkin shit lil boy" he said looking at cameron, i put him down and bitch slapped chace hard as i could, first you disclaim him then you act like you his daddy just to speak some shit? Not in my book.

The lady at the counter just stared at us, Chace looked at me with the side of his face red. "Ight now when you get yo ass beat by my babymama don't try to apologize bitch"

I rolled my eyes ignoring him, picking Cam up, i swear he acts like a middle schooler with his attitude, He grabbed the milkshakes and sat at the table with his kids they was just staring at me. I ordered the icecream and waited for them to make it, everything got so awkward in there and i was pretty uncomfortabel, Chace stared at me eating his icecream cone.

"I'm tired mommy" Cam said looking at me, he laid his head on my shoulder, the lady handed me the icecream cone. I opened the door to walk out when Chace said something slick, if this wasn't Cameron icecream i would've BEEN smushed it on him! I ignored him going to my car buckling Cam in and driving off, we shall meet again Chace

CHACE

"Daddy who is that lady?" Zaria asked standing on her chair drinking the milkshake.

"A disgrace to earth" i simply told her, she stared at me for a while before plopping down.

"Her son dresses nice i like him" Cayden said looking at me Cj nodded in agreement.

"Zaria looks like him" he whispered like she couldn't hear him.

"No i don't!" she started yelling, i shushed them since people were looking at us crazy. That Layla chick needs to calm the fuck down before i get Niecy to beat her ass.

Nelani walked in in a sundress that hugged in all the right ways, imma hit that and thats one thing i can promise yall.