chapter 2

KEV IN THE MM

KEV

I helped Chace count the money we'd earned, while smoking a blunt. I been doing this for years but i wanted to settle down but all these hoes, shit i might as well forget about it.

"Nigga you look worried" Chace said dropping the duffle bag on the ground.

"Too much hoes here...not enough loyal girls i can have with me" he nodded but then looked at me.

"You right nigga i mean i blew it with one of the most faithful girls here and now she with a nigga i used to call my friend..."

"Yea true don't even worry bout it though we gone stay strong you gone have yo girl and imma have mines we ain't gotta love these hoes"

"You right" he said still counting, we heard a soft knock on the door so i grabbed my gun and peeked out the peephole. I saw two girls standing there they was both fine as fuck though s i you know i was about to let they asses in! I unlocked the door "Can i help yall?" Chace said from the couch watching they every move.

"Uhm yea I'm Janet this is my girl Nelani can we use y'all bathroom its an emergency" i looked back at Chace, he nodded so i let them in.

"Down hall third door to the left" I said watching Janet she fine af but me and Chace was just talking about this, she was an angel all the way her body,her face man iwanted to make love to her.

"Bruh Nelani fine af" Chace whispered looking at me.

"Nah Janet got it all" I said he started smiling and gave me that look of approval, shit imma make my move on her.

Janet came out the bathroom and stood by the door in silence. I got up and walked over to her.

"Everything cool ma" i asked leaning against the wall.

"Its Janet...but yea my friend was feeling sick so i just had to get her to the closet place" i nodded staring at her, i bit my lip and watched her, she looked down at her feet.

"You beautiful...i really wanna get to know you" i said causing her to look up at me.

"Really?" she said, i saw her face brighten up, i nodded grabbing her hand.

"Can i get your number Janet.." she stared at me for a while but shit i was lost in her looks.

"Yea" she said softly, i gave her my phone and she put the number in. I called it just to make sure it was really her number which it was. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I saw Chace getting Nelani number befre she looked ovr at us excited as hell.

"We'll see yall later" they said waving and walking out. Me and Chace dapped and started smoking again.

NIECY

I cleaned up the triplets room, they all slept in the same room with twin beds the room was split to match each of their interest, princesses was on Zaria side, Cj side was spiderman while Cayden side was just football. Tk came in the room and stood behind me while i picked up their toys.

"Baby stop" i said playfully pushing him, he pulled me close and kissed.

"Ew!" Cayden yelled from the door, i sighed i really wish Chace would come get them shit  needed aone time with my man for at least a couple hours at least.

We pulled apart and Cayden walked away, then Zaria came in jumping on Tk's leg. He smiled picking her up she screamed as he slammed her on the bed.

"braid my hair Tk" she asked sitting up smiling big, i couldn't help but smile, i was glad he could do hair so i didn't have to cause i knew how to flat iron,braid, and do a ponytil but that was it. He on the other hand had to learn, he never took the girls to a salon cause he did they hair perfect and fast.

"Yea go get the stuff lil mama"

"I Zaria thats mama" she said pointing to me, he laughed kissing her cheek. She got up and bolted out the room screaming. He followed going downstairs, i kept cleaning while he teneded to the triplets.

KAYLA

I cleaned the kitchen while Cameron played on his tablet, he sat it down and came around the counter tapping my leg, i looked down at him while washing the dishes.

"Where's my daddy" he asked for the 10th time today already.

"He's coming to see you...don't worry it'll be soon baby" he frowned.

"Say that everyday mommy i want daddy" he crossed his arms pouting, i huffed drying my hans and kneeling down to his height.

"Why you want a dad so bad baby boy hmm?" i held his hands staring him in the eyes.

"play cat and play play batball" i laughed kissing his cheek.

"I can do that with you c'mon lets go to the park" i said standing up. I grabbed his hand leading him to the room. I got him dressed in a white, green, and navy blue striped tanktop with some beige cargo shorts, he put on his navy blue vans and slid on his chain and looked at me smiling, i kissed his cheek and got dressed in a blue polo shirt and some beige shorts. I put on my lotion and the light blue vans. I brushed my hair into a pony tail and we walked to the park instead. He had his basketball signed by Derrick Rose in his hand.