Chapter 7

NIECY

It was around 10 in the morning now and no sign from TK. His family called and told me the girls would be staying with them, which was understandable. The triplets sat in the living room watching cartoons when Chase came and knocked on the door. I went and opened the door for him letting him in.

"What yall up to where the other kids at?" He asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"Serenity died last night...everybody over there at their family's house..." he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Damn thats sad what happened?" He asked following me to the couch.

"Stray bullet" i told him sighing. The triplets ran and hugged him before going back to watching tv. I looked at him noticing he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

'Where was this?" He asked checking his phone. I told him the address making him get quiet.

"You know something dont you? Chase if you do i swear you gotta go report it TK used to be your friend dont just let him sink like this" i said making him look at me.

He shook his head getting up. "I dont know anything the fuck you putting that shit on me for?? I got something to do call me if they need something" he snapped grabbing his phone and going to the door. I saw him wipe his eyes before he unlocked it and left slamming it.

I sighed sitting on the couch, he knew something.

CHASE

I was panicking...i knew that bullet was probably from me and i had killed a child. I wasnt sure if i should turn myself in or frame the next nigga for it but i did know they wouldnt start investigating yet so i was safe. I pulled out of the drive way and headed back to my house, i saw TK sitting on a park bench and pulled over walking up to him. I sat next to him trying to find something to say.

"Yo...you alright" i said breaking the silence looking at him. He just shook his head, dude looked a complete mess. "Listen i know we stopped being on good terms but imma still be here for you through all this shit you going through" i said putting my hand on his shoulder. He slowly lifted his head looking at me giving a weak smile.

"I swear last night i was about to end my life....then i remembered i got kids looking up to me...and i got other people looking after me" he sighed sitting back on the bench throwing his head back. He wiped the tears that were beginning to form and got up. "Thanks Chase" he mumbled walking down the street. I sat there for a while before getting up and going to my car. I wasnt gonna turn myself in, but i'd find a way to fix all this shit.

TK

I kept walking until i reached somewhere secluded. I didnt even care what happened at this point, that bullet should've hit me. I should've been being prepared for my funeral not my baby girl. As much people as i've killed i guess this was god's way of getting pay back. I was somewhat glad to know that i still had chase on my side, we aint always been on the beat terms but he was man enough to put that aside and say something shit.

I hope whoever shot that bullet knows im coming for they ass, if its the last thing i do imma get my baby girl revenge for her! I got up walking towards the house i had parked my car somewhere and just walked but i wasnt about to let this shit get to me! Serenity wouldnt want her hero to sit back and do nothing so thats something i wasnt gonna do!