Chapter 3

TK IN THE MM

CHACE

I walked up to the door and knocked, i was planning on taking them to the park. I heard my babygirl start screaming, she loved doing that for some reason. I laughed shaking my head, Tk opened the door, i wasn't over him being with Niecy but i knew i had to deal with it, he wasn't going nowhere.

"They ready?" i asked as Cj bolted out the door hugging my legs.

"Daddy!" he yelled as i picked him up, he smiled hugging me, i hugged him back Cayden came out and ran up to me doing the same thing. Zaria just stood there. Her hair looked nice.

Niecy came outside and closed the door walking with me to the car talking. "You can come get they clothes from me after y'all come from the park make sure if yall get in the pool They al wearing water wings but still watch them.

"Damn Niecy i know this ain't my first time with them!" she rolled her eyes folding her arms watching me buckle each of them in. "Can i get a hug oorrr"

"Nah daddy!" Cayden yelled from the car i laughed they was all yelling shit, they some loud ass kids for real! I hugged Niecy, she was so damn warm.

"ok bye Chace" she said pushing me away i sighed staring at her, she was staring back shit i was about to kiss her but she ran inside. I got in the car and sped off, i still had this Rolls Royce from 3 years ago but i had gotten another car too, i just ain't want thing 1,2, and 3, to mess it up. We got to the park in less than 10 minutes, i saw this girl walking up with some little boy, he had the same hair as me.

They went to the basketball court and she was teaching him how to the shoot the ball. She was fine af too. I got out the car and unbuckled the triplets they one straight to the swings. I saw the boy look at me and started running towards me.

"Daddy!" he started screaming, Zaria ran to me like a guard or some shit. I guess he saw somebody behind me or some shit but he ran up to me. The girl  chased him but he was way ahead of her.

"Hi my name Cameron" he smiled, i just stared at him.

"My daddy bye" Zaria said with an attitude. The girl finally reached him. She grabbed his hand and popped him.

"You don't to strangers Cameron! You dont run away from me either!" she lectured, he was tearing up but quickly wiped his eyes.

KAYLA

I looked over at the guy sitting there staring at Cameron, they were literally almost twins! He had three kids with him though so i doubt it was Cameron's dad.

"Sorry about my son He just is looking for a dad..." i said turning red.

"Its cool my name Chace this my babygirl Zaria and them her brothers Cj and Cayden" he pointed them out, Cameron was staring him down.

"Uhm I'm sorry you mind if i ask you some questions" i said sitting on the bench. "Cameron go play baby" he walked to the basketball court and continued playing.

"Bout what though ain't much to know" he said looking at me, i wanted to hold Cameron up next to him and compare it was amazing.

"I don't know if this is rude or not but uhm you and my son kinda look alike and he's uhm adopted" he started staring at me.

CHACE

Soon as she said he was adopted i already knew that he was my son. I stared at her for a while before just looking down at the ground. She was pretty, but I'd never go with her i mean she had the kid of me and Sky. The fuck i look like taking his ass back?! I gave him away for a reason.

"So you saying you think I'm his dad hmm?" i said looking back at her, she sheugged but nodded. "You right i am" I said getting up i walked over to the park area where the triplets were, she followed. Oh god.

"Why the fuck would you give him away?! The fuck wrong with you?!" She yelled grabbing my arm, i snatched away, i ain't got time for this shit out of all days to come to the park.

"Leave daddy alone!" cjstarted screaming at her, he ran up and punched her but not hard enough, i grabbed him putting him over my shoulder.

"You went off and had more kids at that?! You are just sick! Now you disclaim!" She yelled, by now Cameron was stand u ng there staring at me. I really don't give a fuck right now.

"Y'all hurry up so we can go eat" i said to Cayden and Zaria, they was stuck in the sandbox literally.

"Are you my daddy" Cameron said tapping my leg, i knelt down face to face to him and stared in his eyes, he started smiling looking exactly like Sky.

"No" i said sternly, i grabbed Zaria and Cayden and hurried to the car, i heard Cameron start cryng but i really wasn't bout to turn around fuck this shit. I decided to just take them to the beach instead.

NIECY

Tk was ontop of me kissing my neck when the doorbell rang, right when we actually had time to have sex it was interrupted.

"I'll get it" i mumbled pissed off, i got up while he laid back on the bed.

I went to the door where my friend Gezel stood smiling. I smiled alittle hugging her and letting her in.

"Wassup girl" i said plopping down on the couch.

"Hey you wanna go to the boardwalk tonight?" She asked looking at me. "Imma bring my boyfriend Ray"

"Then I'll bring Tk so it can be a little double date" she nodded. We talked for a while but i already knew I'd have no alone t k me, so long for mondays!

*CAST CALLS CLOSED*