chapter 3

In previous chapter
I stood up from my seat and said in a calm and strong voice while taking control of my inner Turmoil "I accept this marriage

Present
After i accepted the proposal of marriage. The palace was filled with the joyous atmosphere. Everybody is doing preparation for my vidai you can say in short. No i am not married yet but my marriage will be conducted in yota kingdom.
Now that i think about it i haven't even seen the face of my soon to be husband.
* sigh * whatever i just hope he will be kind to me but i dont want to be delusional and increase my expectations of him.
At last this marriage is just for peace treaty.
I know i have to be strong. I am not a pushover i will give them tenfold the thing they give me whether it is respect or hate.

Outside the palace
I am standing in front of my carriage  wearing a red lehenga and heavy jewelery.

My family member are standing in front of me having sad faces

My family member are standing in front of me having sad faces. My mother is crying while leaning on my father shoulder. who is trying to control his tear while comforting my mother.
My brother came infront of me and hugged me and said " I will always be there for you if you have any problem in near future just send me a letter and i will be there as fast as i can ".
" Hmm.. "I said controlling my emotion.
I walked in front of mom and said " Why are you crying . Don't cry please i want to see you happy . I will be fine don't worry . I want to see you smile as i dont know if i will get this opportunity again or not "

My mother lunged at me and hugged me tightly. " Asa mat bolo jab tumhara man kara a jana yaha ye tumhara ghar ha aur hamesha rahega (don't say this whenever you want come here this will always be your home)"after she released me from the hug my father said " Princess, everything will be okay "
In a gentle voice i know he is trying to reassure himself more than me. I know for a father his daughter is his priced possesion. At last i touched there feet and took there blessings and said goodbye to all.

I sat inside the carriage and smiled at them and the carriage took off from the palace. On the way many people and children smiled and said goodbye to me. It will took me a few hours  to cross the border of avarath even with the portal.
So i closed my eye for a quick nap as my attendants will wake me up when we reach there .
After a few hours they woke me and i got ready my maid adjusted my makeup and hair.
When we crossed the border and entered the kingdom of yota. I felt a sudden  shift of magic in air. The carriage came to a halt when two soldier in a horse wearing odd clothes and weapon stopped it. They jumped down from their horses and walked to the warden and said "you can take the portal . It will be fast from it to reach the palace". In there language which i understood as it is necessary for a princess to know the language of almost every kingdom .
When i again tooked outside the window they were not there. The carriage walked inside the portal and i felt a little nauseous.
The portal here is more powerful and effective then ours as the surrounding suddenly changes and the huge palace came into my view the structure of the palace is totally different then ours many guards were standing outside the palace wearing armour.
The carriage door suddenly opened so, i walked outside the carriage with the help of my maid . An old man and woman came into my view with many maids behind them i think they are incharge of this palace . I was in my thought when they suddenly said "greeting to the princess " And gave me a bow . " You can look up " I said. When they looked at my face i can see hostility in their eye. I think they thought that i have a scare on my face or something as i am hiding my face with my duppata(veil).
They said " The king is on a throne room and is asking for your presence ".they walked inside the palace while signaling us to follow them . As i was following behind them i started feeling a sense of loneliness.
And a voice spoke in my head " Don't feel lonely yukta i am here " . i said in a whisper " I know swar "and we came to a halt in front a huge door.

Happy diwali 🌺🌺🌺 guys

That's it for today cuties =^._.^= ∫
Next chapter will be of  ml (pov) .
And make a guess who this swar is ??
And plz dont forget to vote.