chapter 4

Life is just too short when it's filled with happy moments ~
                                  Author

Life is just too short when it's filled with happy moments ~                                  Author

Hachiman yota ( prince of yota kingdom)
My world was filled with darkness. But when I met her she became my only light. If love means loyalty and respect for her. Then I will give her all of me.

Third person (pov)
Inside the chamber of a dark palace of Yota, a man is sitting in his bed. Wearing a dark black robe which is very loose.embracing his huge shoulder and revealing his well-defined chest. It seems like he has just woken up as his dark black waist-length hair is set loose falling on his shoulder like a still wave. This scenario would have been eternal only if the end of his hair was not wet with the blood of the dead person lying on the ground. His masculine face consists of a soft but cold dark eye, sharp jawline, thin lip and a well-defined nose his face and robe are also covered in blood. His huge strong hand holds tightly a beautiful but deadly katana covered in blood just like its master.

_

" Kage ( shadow) "a deep voice sounded in a quiet chamber.
In a flash, a black man appears in front of him.
"Yes master" He said in a neutral voice
" Brother is impatient I think. Hmmm.. Take care of the body ". Said Hachiman in a calm tone while getting up from his bed and walking in the direction of the bathroom.
"Yes master " said Kage lifting a dead body on his shoulder while becoming one with the darkness.
_

*knock knock *
A knock sounded in the Hachiman chamber.
"Come in," He said in a cold voice.
A middle-aged man who is a palace servant came inside his chamber trembling and gave him a deep bow and said  " Prince, the king is asking for your presence in the throne room".
"Oh, so my bride is here, " Hachiman said in a calm tone.
The palace servant didn't say anything but he deepens his bow.
Everybody knows that Hachiman is a man of few words. It doesn't matter if a person is a king or someone else he has always given short answers to everyone. And why not he is a powerful samurai who had led many wars and always came up as a victor. Not only is he talented in fighting but also very talented in magic. No one can compare to him in power in this kingdom except the king. and everyone fears him too. That's why I guess he is a candidate for a crown prince even when he is younger than most of his brothers.
I don't know why the king has chosen women from another kingdom for him. When there are so many beautiful and talented women in our kingdom who are dying to marry him. He is the most famous bachelor in our kingdom as he still doesn't have any concubine and consort like other princes not anymore I guess.
"Go" again comes his short reply which makes the servant conscious of his surroundings.
The servant got up and again gave him a deep bow and rushed outside.

Hachiman pov

After I got news of my bride's arrival I got ready by wearing my royal robe and clipped my long hair in a ponytail.
Outside my chamber, I met my subordinates who started teasing me.
My left in command Ken said while having a weird smile  " Master how are you feeling your bride is here ". Before I could say anything my right-in-command Kenji said " Master would be feeling very sad as he is not a bachelor anymore "and they both laughed.
When I gave both of them my casual cold look they both became still and started blaming everything on each other. They are not like this during work but outside work they are annoying.
Actually I don't have any feelings about my bride. I had not met her and I am not a family type of man I had spent most of my childhood on the battlefield. And the women here in my kingdom are just annoying they always surround me like a bee. Their voice is also very annoying to my ear. And they always act like a damsel in distress.
I don't know much about love as I had never felt it for anyone. even my mother doesn't care about me. She only cares about my power and position. I think my bride will also be like that always scheming against me.
A voice came inside my head after feeling my unstable emotions.
" Don't worry Hachi she will be different " I hope what Drago said is true I hope.

What are your thoughts about this chapter? Comment it and do not forget to vote
What do you think about this our ml? I hope you are not bored. Finally, in the next chapter main characters will meet each other.
That's it for today my cuties 🥰~~