The show has begun. (ch-7)

Hachiman pov

I am fuming with anger. How dare the prime minister's daughter think she has the right to talk to my wife like that?

"My wife," Drago said.

"Yes, MY WIFE," I emphasized in my thoughts. She is mine and mine alone, and I can't even bear the thought of her getting a scratch, let alone those father-daughter duo hurting her. The mere thought of it brings a dark smirk to my face.

" Oh! They are really not going to like what's coming to them" I said with an amusing smile.

"Kage (shadow) " I said

"Yes, master," he said, lowering his head and bending his knees slightly to show his respect.

" Bring them in the basement, "I said darkly

" Yes, master," He said with a bow and vanished into the shadows.

" Now the show has begun ha ha..... "I thought darkly..

Yukta pov

After reaching my room, I took off my jewellery with the help of my maids.
And changed my dress.

" You can leave now " I said with Authority in my voice

" Sigh * what i should do now " I said to myself while removing my veil. The only thing that stops others from looking at my face.

I took slow and steady steps towards my dressing table and sat on the chair. And looked at the mirror .

"You are beautiful,do you know that, " I said, tears streaming down my face as I touched my reflection in the mirror.

"Everything is a lie right, whatever he said is a lie," I said repeatedly trying to reassure myself

"I know, " I said

"Control your emotions, Yukta! You cannot be weak," Swar said.

"I know, I know, Swar! But why do I still have expectations in my heart after all these things that have happened to me?" I said dejectedly.

"I know Yukta, but it's time to move on from the past. What he said may be true and he may like you " Said swar

"Like Ha! Do you think he likes me even though he hasn't seen my face? No way! It's not possible, Swar. Men can't seem to change and are always judging women based on their looks. That's why I made myself strong and independent so that I can stand on my own without anyone's approval," I said while wiping my tears away with an arrogant smirk on my face.

"But..... Yukta, maybe he is the one " Swar said

"Trust is something that must be earned, not given. He has to prove his trustworthiness over time " I said with confidence in my voice

"Then We will see whether he is similar to others or not."I said while recalling my past.

That's it for today cuties.
Don't forget to vote.
comment down below what do you think about this chapter.
What you would like...🌺🌺🌺