chapter- 10

Previously

" But... After our marriage. I don't think .....well you will find that later " He said with something dark hidden in his eyes as he moved toward the exit and left me in my chamber breathless.

Yukta pov

He's the most complicated person I have ever seen sigh*

Clap clap*

" Yes, princess " A servant answered from behind the door.

" Show me the way to the garden," I said authoritatively.

"Of course princess. This way " She utters while bowing and pointing out the way.

I stood up from my seat and started walking ahead as she guided me.

On the way to the garden I started ravishing the beauty of the palace it is so eternal.

Its architecture is different from ours. Its move is simple but aesthetic and ours is more Extravagant.

I can see plants and trees at every step it's so natural and relaxing. I love it.

Suddenly I hear whispers

" Is she very ugly "

" I heard her face is burned "

" No, I heard she is born disfigured"

" How can our prince marry her? "

Hmmm.... So rumors started circulating already.

It's not like I care about what they think.

I still walked gracefully toward the garden as my anklet sound surrounded the hall.

" Should I kill them " Swar uttered furiously.

" No need, I don't mind their words " I utter calmly in my mind.

" But how can they badmouth you? " Swar utters with anger in each word.

" Shhhh... Come outside let's play. Don't mind them " I said with a gentle smile.
He's the only person I can trust. My soul, my manifestation.

His soul slowly started becoming Materialistic.

As he took the form of a small black snake with a slit golden eyes.

I hugged him as soon as he took a form.

" Maf karna, par Mujhe ki jarurat hai ( sorry but I need this right now " I utter stammering and choking on my emotion as he coils his tail around me.

"OK now, let's play! " I utter as I run toward the other side of the garden and Swar runs behind me chasing me.

" Ha ha ha... You are too slow" I utter as I run with all my might.

Thumb* I knocked hard into someone. And fell behind but fortunately, someone gripped my arms in the middle.

" Awwww... My head " I said while massaging the painting area.

I opened my eyes and saw the face of the most annoying person I know.

" Why are you here? " I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

" Are you not happy, seeing me " He rebuked.

" Nahi ( No), I am not happy at all " I utter while stressing the word 'no'.

" You hurt me " He once again shot back.

" Yukta! I have changed my form back " Swar said in my mind.

" Good "

"First Leave my hand at once ----ahhhhhh" Just as I said that he left his grip on my hand and I fell on the ground brutally but luckily I did not get hurt cause the area I felt was covered with thick fallen leaves and grasses.

" tum( You).... " I said furiously raising my finger.

" Dear. You were the one who told me to leave you. Now you are not going to blame me for this, are you? " He said innocently while tilting his head. As he gave me his hand for support.

" Move away your hand .now, i am not going to trust you, " I said still angry at the fact that he almost hurt me.

" I am so.. Sorry, kitty. I promise you. I will never leave your hand till you ask for it. " He utters seriously with sincerity in his dark eyes.

Dil chahta ha ki kho gau in naino me
( heart wants to drown in his eyes)

Par dar ha ki ye naina khudgarji na kar bethe
(But afraid of his eyes betraying me )

Agar me unko apna ugala manu
( if I think of him as light)

Tab Vo mujhe andhere me na chor bethe.
( then he should not left me in darkness )

Snap *

"what are you thinking " He uttered raising his eyebrow.

Now that I see him he is fully dressed. Looking very dashing. Truth be told.

When I first saw him I was shocked cause he had very sharp facial features, especially his dark eyes. Mixed with his royal aura makes both eternal and dangerous.

A very deadly combination for sure

" Nothing, but where are you going," I said confused.

" Me, ha ha... I am not going anywhere. You are going with me to visit my grandmother " He chuckled with a gentle smile gracing his face.

" But did you ask my permission? " I said with a raised eyebrow.

" I came here to ask you for permission," He said moving closer to me

" Remember this prince, I am not getting married for love but for my family and kingdom so don't think that I will act as a loving wife " I responded telling him my intention.

"It's okay dear, love can bloom even after marriage and I am sure of it " He confidently whispered.

And I looked at him baffled in disbelief.
"let's go! Or we will be late " He said while raising his hand for me to take.

I also compelled and gave him my hand.
"Let's see where we stand in future " I whispered which got hidden in the air.
As we walked together outside the palace

Don't forget to vote, and comment.
Follow me for an early update on my stories.

At last lots of love 🌺❤