Woman in red (ch-5)

Third person (pov)

After Yukta arrived at the door of the throne room. She took a deep breath and the guards opened the huge doors.
*thud click *
Everyone is sitting inside the throne room. Looked toward the door when suddenly a gentle soothing sound of yukta anklet fell on everyone's ear. Everyone is shocked when a woman in red comes toward a throne room through the door. She was looking captivating and bewitching. Everyone became curious about her as her face was hidden but her aura was powerful and holy. The room became silent.

"Greetings to the king and queen of Yota" Yukta said while giving a slight bow.
" You may rise, "said King Kazuki and Queen Izanami.

King Kazuki said gently while sitting on his magnificent throne " I hope you didn't have any problem while coming here ".

"Yes, Your Majesty I didn't have any problem during my journey," Yukta said in a soft but loud and clear voice.

" I know you are tired from the journey but I called you here because I want to introduce you to everyone " Said King Kazuki

"It's okay Your Majesty I am not that tired " Said Yukta

Yukta pov

It had been some time since I felt a gaze on me at first I thought that it would move away but It still hasn't moved away from me.

"It's very rude of you to cover your face in front of the king and queen! " Some girl said in a loud voice which is very irritating to my ear.

When I didn't say anything she got irritated and again cried out " I know you are from some small kingdom but I didn't think that you would be so uncultured "she know how to cross someone's bottom line.

" Oh, can I get a name of such a sweet tongue lady" I said in a sarcastic voice with a smirk on my face which is not visible to her.
Suddenly I heard a heavenly sound of man-light laughter in the direction of the gaze I felt earlier.

"Yes, lady you can tell your name to the princess. She is waiting... " The unknown man's voice again said with a few loud gasps that came from my surroundings. why is everyone so surprised though?

"Of course prince, "she said
"Oh, so he is a prince, " I thought

"My name is Tsuki which means moon. As I am as beautiful as a moon. And I am the only daughter of a prime minister of the kingdom of Yota" She said in a proud voice.

"Oh even though I had only asked for your name it's nice to know that you are so excited in introducing yourself to me. So you are the daughter of the prime Minister but the way you talked to me before I thought you were a princess Never mind but nice to meet you my name is yukta Singhania and I am a princess of Avarath" I said in a calm tone.

Again I heard a chuckle from the prince but this time it was much louder.

I think Tzuki got too furious as the next second she rushed to me and raised her hand to remove my veil but before she could do that I held her hand in a tight grip. " What afraid to show your ugly face " She said

"I don't need to give you any reason and even if my face is ugly it would still be 1000 times prettier than your ugly heart" I said in a strong voice.

Now she is fuming with anger at her insult she says loudly "Tsu" And a snow white eagle which is her spirit pet formed in front of her. She again said while showing a cruel smile " Now I will show you your heart you bitch, tsu attack her and dig her heart out "

Everything happened in a second Her spirit pet moved toward me and opened her claws to grab my heart but before she could do that her claw stopped after seeing the magnificent form behind me which was only visible to her, me and her spirit pet.

His huge black snake form with five heads and dangerous slit golden eyes .looking very angered and hissing. The Tsuki spirit pet froze in her place with fear.

Swar said in his deep dark holy voice while coiling his tail around the bird in a tight grip  " Little bird how dare you to open your claw for my companion ".

Tsuki said shivering " So sorry please leave me and my spirit pet ".

Her father who was sitting on his throne all this time like watching some drama sensed that something was wrong so he stood up and said " Princess you are in a throne room you should know how to conduct yourself ".

Before I could say anything the voice of a prince came from behind me and said " Prime minister Makoto I don't think there is any need for you to say anything to my wife she is going to be a part of Yota royal family soon and about your daughter she is the one who aggrieved her first "in a cold voice. And Prime Minister Makoto backed away toward his seat. So that prince is my soon-to-be husband hmm. But why is he supporting me?

That's it for today cuties.
Plz, don't forget to vote.
And tell me what do you think about this scenario..... 🌺🌺