Her Anklet (ch -8)

Previously

"Then We will see whether he is similar to others or not."I said while recalling my past.

Third person pov
The sound of anklets resonates throughout the room, "Cham cham... Cham."

A Voice giggled as the child in her lehenga ran at a fast speed, saying, "Ha ha... Haha, you won't catch me!"

Suddenly, someone lifted her up and held her securely in their strong arms.

A man with a deep voice exclaimed, "I caught you, ha ha!" as he burst into laughter.

"You cheated," she said with an accusing expression.

" No i didn't "he said with a frown.

"Why do I always lose the game?" she asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh! Why is my princess crying? Don't cry," He said with a nervous expression with his hand wiping her tears.

"Papa, I'm a loser. You won't like me, right?" she asked, sniffling.

"Absolutely not! I love you, my princess. Why wouldn't I like you? Who even suggested that?" the man said confusingly, his expression soft and reassuring.

"Some minister and my uncle were talking to each other, and I overheard them saying that I am weak and not as strong as my brother. They also said that one day, I might be sent somewhere far away. And In the temple i heard a man asking the priest for the blessing of a boy for his pregnant wife why a boy papa? Why not a girl ?," she said, with a sad expression and a frown on her face.

"A princess deserved only a king. My dear, you are not weak. You are strong, my daughter. Always remember that your strength comes from within. As long as you have the will to win, you can never truly lose. Promise me that you will always stay strong".He said this with a kiss on her forehead..

"I promise Papa that I will become a strong princess that will make you proud, "she said with determination in her eyes.

"Oh, I also lost my anklet that you gifted me while running. It was my favorite one," she said with a sad face.

"I'll find it, don't worry," he reassured her while caressing her head.

Yukta pov

" I promise i will be strong . I will make you proud papa " She said with the same determination in her eyes while looking at herself in a mirror

She suddenly burst into laughter and said, "Ha ha, but you never found that anklet, papa.".

Unknown pov

"Cham cham," a beautiful melody, filled the room as a well-built man sat on his bed holding a familiar anklet tightly in his big rough hand.
"You forgot about me... Ha*well, but I can't forget about you, my kitty," he said in his dark, sexy voice while looking at the anklet with heat and something else in his eyes.

Don't forget to vote cuties
And hope the chapter is not boring
Thank you 🌺🌺