Episode 16

"That's all I want. His name's Ni-ki. Please."

Yuriko Ishida pleads, which heads should never do.

It shows how this woman cares for the boy. Suga could only nod.

=======================

(Italics - speaking Japanese)

"The man you need to eliminate here is Masaki Suda. Once you get him, you'll know the enemy in South Korea. That's all I could give you." - Yuriko Ishida (the head)

Masaki Suda (Japanese actor & singer)

Suga looks at the photo placed on the table. He takes it but stays.

Yuriko Ishida takes the cup in front of her.

"Do you have to drink that? You can be dead without dying, that way you can still be with your son."

Suga knowing the answer still asks.

"Ni-ki...will be better and safer once this organization crumbles. This poison...was made by him. I'm glad to leave with what he made. Don't tell him. But I hope he lives a better life from now on."

Suga stands up and turn around before he could witness the woman drinking the poison, closing her eyes but with a smile.

Suga started walking but stopped for a moment when he heard a soft thud - the sound of a dead body falling on the floor.

Suga feels a little heavy. Was it good they feel more human now than 3 years ago? Or was it better not to feel such emotions as before?

If they didn't meet the brothers, he'd probably not wasted his time listening to the old woman's last request. That woman would have probably died in his hands and not by the poison.

Suga quickly dismisses these thoughts as he got out of the place. The moon now shining so bright. Revealing bodies everywhere.

He spots V standing on one side. The younger one notices him and waves happily.

'Well, some people don't change easily.'

He thought as he approaches V.

Suga looks down and sees a boy holding his leg, ankle already wrapped with a torn clotting.