Episode 4

Oh wow,would you look at this?
I'm bored.
=======================

"Hey."

Jungkook ignores Taehyung's calls. He continued looking around the shop. Not satisfied with all the bags hanging on both his arms.

"Bunny."

Ignored.

"Kookie."

Nothing.

"Baby."

"Ugh, what?!"

Taehyung smirks and Jungkook stops when he realized people around them are staring and whispering with teasing smiles on their faces.

Jungkook clears his throat and speaks softly.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?!"

Jungkook scolds.

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung pretends.

"Stop pretending. We may be in another country but 'baby' is a very common pet name! Everyone understands that!"

"So? Thailand is very open to this thing. You see Ami collecting books from the shop earlier."

Taehyung shrugs and takes all the bags from his arms and holds them in one hand.

"น่ารักอะไรอย่างนี้! (How sweet!)"

"หล่อมาก! พวกเขามีชื่อเสียงหรือไม่? (So handsome! Are they celebrities?)"

"พวกเขาดูดีด้วยกัน! (They look good together!)"

"พวกเขาอยู่ในซีรี่ส์ BL หรือไม่? (Are they in a BL series?)"

People are whispering. Jungkook doesn't understand a thing but Taehyung, being the multilingual beast he is, smirks before grabbing Jungkook's hand, interlocking their fingers.

Jungkook, surprised at the action, widened his eyes.

People, mostly women and gays around them coos and whistles.

Taehyung started pulling him out of the shop and walks around the busy street.

Jungkook can't help but stare at their hands, stare at Taehyung back. He smiles slowly and a bit teary.

Why?

Taehyung's not like this two years ago. Taehyung's never showy. This man wasn't this good at showing his feelings for him. This man's not soft mostly, but now he is, at least sometimes like this.

Jungkook quickly wipes his threatening tears away and sniffles.

Taehyung stops and looks at him. He lets go of his hand and lifts his chin with his freed hand.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung asks with furrowed brows.

Jungkook shakes his head and smiles.

"Then why are you-"

"I love you."

Jungkook blurts out. Catching Taehyung off guard.

"Tsk! ฉันก็รักคุณเหมือนกันกระต่าย. (I love you too, bunny.)"

Taehyung smiles before grabbing his hand again and walking at a normal pace.