Episode 1

Missed me with my shits?

==============================

"Don't fucking piss me off, kid!"

A man, along with his two other comrades, spats while pushing the cornered tall, young man by the shoulder.

The said man with his big doe eyes looked at them with a little pout playing on his lips.

"Dude, just give us your wallet and you're all good. You seem loaded."

One tried checking his jackets' pockets.

The boy quietly yet harshly slaps the man's hand.

"What the fuck?! Wanna get that cute face of yours ruined for real, huh?!"

The leader grabs the boy by the collar.

Another man just passing by saw and heard everything. He stopped, watched, and chuckles.

Everyone, the men and the poor boy, stopped and looked at him.

"A rabbit cornered by bugs."

The man with curly hair mumbles, loud enough to hear.

"Man, this ain't your business so fuck off."

One man hisses.

"Yeah? Go on, 'was simply watching."

"Fucking nosy."

The men all turned to the bystander and harshly pulls him by the collar before pushing him to the wall next to the scared boy.

"Since you've got so much time to butt in other's business, why don't you help us all and give us something?"

The leader harshly jabs a finger on his forehead, yet the man remained calm with a small smile playing on his lips.

The tall beside him fidgets and was about to interfere.

"Too bad."
The man, Jungkook, chuckles.

The trio looked at him confused

"You are two years late."
Jungkook gave a swift throat punch to the leader, followed by his kick to the other and ended the last one with a round kick. All hitting the men where it hurts.

"If we met 2 years ago, you probably got my almost empty wallet already and I probably ran out of my wits right after that."

Jungkook sighs while eyeing the pained men on the ground.

"Damn! Learning taekwondo helps for sure. Hanging out with the hyungs not that bad."
He grins showing his bunny teeth. Smiling like he didn't just knock three men to the ground.