Episode 5

At dawn...

"Come back safely, no scratches."

"Will do. Don't worry too much. This is nothing."

V plays with the knife in his hand.

Wearing all black and a mask. One earpiece connected to Cypher and the other for his ongoing call with Jungkook. Of course, he turned off his other earpiece before answering the call.

"Go back to sleep. Still early. Pack later, Flight's at 9."

He reminds.

"Okay hyung, take care."

He hangs up knowing Jungkook is already dozing off. He turns his other earpiece on.

"Target's inside the warehouse. Few men around." – Jhope

"By the way, Kim Eui Sung is always wearing a bulletproof vest. That old man's always cautious." – Suga added.

"Okay, so I got the entrance cleared up. They've got guns but finish it as quiet as possible, V." – RM pants after pulling the knife out of a man's bloody neck.

"So just the usual? Get the briefcase with a finger."

V started walking towards the entrance where at least 5 men lie on the ground, lifeless.

"The left thumb."

Daehyun, who's also on the line, added.

"Got it."

He silently steps in the warehouse. He kept walking for a good three minutes before hearing men talking in a distance.

V grins behind the black mask.

"Didn't you say this old man used to work in one of your businesses, dad?"

V isn't really asking, more likely wanting to confirm something.

Daehyun, his father, and the rest sighs. Jhope whispers 'oh my god, not again'.

"No need to kill him." – Daehyun

"No need? But I can, right?"

V grins wider, eyeing the group not far from where's he's standing.

"Do what you want. The briefcase and the thumb-" – Daehyun

"-is all we need. Whether they see the sunrise or not is no longer important, right?"

V started walking, after months of not doing much, excitement fills his system.

Daehyun hangs up, already knowing it's a mission accomplished.