Episode 8

Are you guys okay with some fast-paced/time skips?

It might be a bit confusing though.

=========================

At Jhope's house...

"So we need to go to Japan for this one."

RM keeps clicking and typing on his laptop while the rest reads some documents on the table.

"This one's from the mafia we worked with a few years ago?"

Suga scans the papers.

"Yeah, they've been dealing with another group for a while now. But it seems like their feud is getting worse this time. They want us to see what we can do." –RM

"They wanna get rid of the group? They can do that without us."

V yawns while playing on his phone.

"Oh fuck, the mafia again? I thought they'd help us? Why are they asking us to do the dirty work?"

Jhope embraces himself.

"They can't do that. They need another party to take care of this matter. If they do it themselves, it will stir trouble and the Yakuzas might get involved too. That'll complicate lots of things."

RM explains.

"God damn it! I died."

V throws his phone on the sofa but picked it up again. The game's not over yet.

"Yah, listen here! You'll be the one facing the target anyway."

Jhope reminds him and he simply nods, playing but still listening.

"Okay, so what have you got there?"

Suga asks RM who's becoming more and more stressed.

"Ugh, fuck! I can't get any access nor valuable info."

RM hits his back on the sofa.

"Seems like they're pretty tough."

Suga looked serious.

V finishes his game and checks the papers. The four of them notice how this mission could be something more difficult than expected.

"They didn't give us much information. All they have is what...Shison? Just the name and what some of this group's activities are. Now, you're telling us you can't get any more info. Nice."

V rubs his temples.

"Get tickets to Japan."

He continues when no one spoke.

"Hey, you said it yourself. We don't know much yet. We can't rush into things."