36: Getting ready

slight mature.

Averil's pov.
Me and Kim were walking together in the mall, we both bought a few things for the beach trip my mates and I were planning.

"I really like that top, the furry sleeves really makes the shirt a cozy shirt." Kimberly complimented the shirt I tried on.

I twirled and bowed. "Why thank you!" She shook her head and started laughing.

"It's literally showing your nipples, you're not wearing that." Cassius comes in with my other two mates and Kinidy and Bailey.

I roll my eyes. So overprotective.

Kim takes Kinidy and Bailey went somewhere else leaving me with the three of them.

"Angel! Its so cute are you wearing a top under it?" Owen walks around me his hand trailing around the fabric.

Shivers go down my spine and I look up at the teasing vampire. "No?"

His smile drops and he looks at our mates then at me. "They need to get rid of this shirt, you're not wearing it Honey too many people will be looking at you!" He whined pulling my arm to go back into the changing room.

Malachai stayed silent as he made his way towards the both of us.

"I'm going to stay with him the rest of the shopping trip, you guys go ahead and keep shopping." He shooed both of them away.

Before I could thank him he drags me in the changing room. The room is almost like an elegant waiting room with super crazy space and mirrors everywhere.

"You want everyone to see your nipples, hm?" Malachai whispers in my ear, his tongue swiping the back of my earlobe and his hands trailing down to my shorts.

My eyes widened and my breath hitched. "N-no I just.." he turns me around making me face the mirror and drags the small ottoman towards him to take a seat.

"Come on baby." He says gently patting on his lap.

I make my way towards him slowly taking a seat on his thick thighs.

He unbuttoned my shorts, pulling them down completely and propped my legs up until both of them was on either side of his legs.

"Look at how beautiful you are, so gorgeous, little one." He nibbles at my neck making me shiver against him.

I let out small moans when he rips the bottom of my underwear only exposing my clenching hole.

I hiss at the feeling and my nails dig into his legs. "P-please Mal.." I feel his bulge poke me from behind.

His hands begin to caress me all over still not touching the place I want him to the most.

I bite my lips trying to hold back any noise, we were literally in a changing room!!

He chuckles darkly.

"Look in the mirror and I'll do what you want me to do." I obeyed and the sight of slick leaking out of me and the smeared pre cum printing my underwear puts me even more off edge.

"Okay, okay.. I'll help you."

—-
I was limping the way back to the car.. LIMPING!! Not to mention I had about three rounds worth of Malachais cum in me and an annoying butt plug.

I knew he was planning something before we left but I didn't know it was this! Im pretty sure all those workers in that store heard me screaming like a bald eagle in that room.. oh my goodness.

All three of my mates were looking at me with guilty eyes, but I knew they didn't feel guilty at all!!!

"Pup? Are you okay? I can pick you up if you'd like?" Cassius murmurs walking close to me. I jump on his back highly regretting that action when the but plug moves in me.

I go stiff against his back trying to regain my composure.

"I better have the best fucking aftercare ever or im not having sex with any of you any fucking more..!" I declare.

Malachai looks at me and smiles. "Anything for you, my love." His smile makes me melt and suddenly im not mad anymore!

"That's not fair sweetie! You were mad at me for three days." Owen pouts giving me puppy eyes and Malachai the middle finger.

"I told you I had to pee and you thought it was me having to cum and I ended up pissing on myself." I glare at him reliving the embarrassing moment.

"It was kinda hot though.." he whispers.

"Whats a kink that you don't have?" Cassius rolls his eyes at Owen, still carrying me on his back.

"Next question!" Owen smiles innocently.

"Ya I would skip that question, you literally wanted Averil to wear a collar with ears and a tail for a real life fuckable puppy experience." Malachai lets out a secret.

I nearly choke off of my spit.

Why me?

Owen cheeks go red and he kicks Malachai. "It was all three of us!"

Cassius smacks his teeth. "No it was the two of yall, all I said was that I wanted to fill him up with vampire pups.."

"Oh my goodness can yall keep it in your pants at all?" I scoff.

"Do you not have sexual fantasies about us?" My eyes widen for like the 100th time.

"Pfft what.. no.."

im sweating.

——-
"Now were late!" That was Owen shouting at Malachai and Cassius for not having the travel van at the house for our mountain trip.

He was absolutely livid because he wanted to be one of the first people in line to the free hiking coupons they gave out every winter..

This is the same man who's a whole famous artist and make over 100k a month!

I yawned scratching my head full of hair, the curls were too long for their own good.. I'll cut them soon.. I guess?

Owen helped me tied my hair in a quick pony and pecked my cheek before going to find someone to scold.

Bailey and Kinidy were with Kim so we we're basically the ones that needed to go..

I watched how they all packed up the van while arguing.. I just knew angry fucking was going to be happening at the cabin, excluding me!

Probably not excluding me..

I went to go grab a granola bar and

"What happened to the last blood packed? You mother fucker!" Owen hissed at Cassius who was enjoying the .. blood.

"Can we just go now? Im ready to see the snow!" I whined watching them continue to go on and on about today.

"Owe-"

Malachai came in the kitchen.

"All of you get in the damn car now before we stay home and all of your asses will be aching."

His eyes were red and his fangs were poking out.

I didn't even do anything?!
—-
Me if Malachai told me to get in the mf car

I didn't even do anything?!—-Me if Malachai told me to get in the mf car