chapter 1

"I want justice.......My lord, My highness justice plzz give me justice " a middle aged women who was in torn clothes and blood was oozing out from some of her scars and was screaming and begging in front of the two royal guards outside the palace.
"Look lady I know u want justice but today the royal court is closed since the king has arrived last night from the battle and he needs some rest . Go back now come back tomorrow maybe tomorrow your work would be done.

"No no no he will kill me....he is gone mad....he is gone crazy save me from him plzzz.....ask his majesty plzzz.
The guards looked at the woman sympatheticly. It's been 2 hours since she is begging them.After a while the head guard came on his round to have a look and noticed the woman's scream. Well he was alerted about the woman but he decided to ignore as he thought that she would probably go back . But looking at her in this state he finally decided to inform Yoenjun (tae's Secratary).

----------------      -----------------     ---------------------

A young man seems to lay on the king sized  bed as if he has not slept for several months. The surroundings of his chamber has been kept silent so that he won't get disturbed and may get some rest. Guess who???....Well non other than King Kim taehyung is having his rest as he has returned back yesterday to the palace after the great war.

Knock knock......."Yess come in" the head guard came and bowed in front of Yoenjun."Tell me what's the reason for u coming here".

"Sir a woman has arrived at the gates of the royal palace and is asking for his majesty. We told her to come back tomorrow but she is begging and screaming infront of the door."

"Hmm well it's really bad timing his majesty has just returned I shouldn't ask him to attend the royal court but if we don't inform him then he'll be definately be  mad at us" .yeonjun spoke while keeping his hands on his head thinking what should he do .

"Well go back I'll inform u "

"Ok sir" the guard bowed and left.

Yeonjun came infornt of the door of the king's chamber.He is really scared of how his majesty will react.

Opening the door yeonjun went to the bedroom and knocked the door...but response didn't came so he slowly opened and peeked inside to have a look .....he noticed that the king was not on the bed.
He decided to wait outside .

The bedroom door opened the Yoenjun abruptly stood up from the couch of the guest room and bowed to the king.

"Good evening..my lord" yeonjun said while keeping his head low.

"Good evening" taehyung said in the cold voice that sent shivers to yeonjun who was standing in front of him.

"M-My lord a lady from our kingdom has come outside of our royal gate and is asking for his majesty. She is begging and screaming for justice. Her condition is not very good my lord ."

"Hmm ok then set up the royal court I'll be present there."

"Ok my lord" Yoenjun said while bowing and left the king's chamber.

---------------

The council of ministers were immediately called and were asked to present in the royal court. Slowly the court filled up. Bogum (king's adviser) and Yeonjun were waiting for the the king.

 Bogum (king's adviser) and Yeonjun were waiting for the the king

"ATTENTION..HIS ROYAL MAJESTY HAS ARRIVED " The guard shouted to gain the attention of the people.

Soon the king came in and the room went silent only taehyung's shoes voice could be heard . All the people in the room were bowing in 90° in honour of their king.

Taehyung sat on the throne with full power and asked everyone to raise up.
The ministers were happy to see the king after a very long time . "Let the court work start " taehyung said and Bogum bowed.

" Bring the victim in the room " Bogum ordered the guards.

A woman came inside with a shawl covered her body and some ointment were on her scars but the truth didn't fade away the woman looked broken.
She bowed in front of the king but her legs didn't  supported her and she fell on the floor.Despite the rule that no one is allowed to look  at the king's eyes she looked at him not with daring but with immense hope in her eyes.

The ministers were shocked to look at the woman daring to look at the king's eyes but taehyung didn't objected he somehow knew that this woman has went through many cruel things. He gave her hope by looking softly in her eyes as he wanted to make her comfortable.

Bogum secretly smiled knowing that how soft is taehyung with the people of his country well not only country but whoever needs help taehyung will always be there . He knows taehyung has a very special and soft corner for HIS people.

"Tell me ur name and what's ur problem lady" king said in polite tone so that he don't scare of the woman.

"My lord my name is Tessa and I'm from kelwar village which is in the west side of our Kingdom. I have been.......abu--s ...abused by my hus...husband." The woman couldn't even speak out those words as she was so ashamed.

"My lord, a man has come outside the gate and is saying that the victim over here is his wife." The royal guard informed .

As soon as the gaurd said those words Tessa started shaking her breathing became fast and she started huffing.
. looking at this Bogum called the maid and asked her to give some water to her and stay beside her as Tessa was weak.

Taehyung allowed and the door opened the man came running and bowed to the king he started crying...well fake crying .
"My lord my majesty look at this woman she is my wife she did all this to herself and now she is blackmailing me to give divorce." The man said .

"Why would she want divorce man ??" the minister of justice Mingyu asked the man .

"She want it because she loves another man and she want to leave me .....my lord I love my wife very much plz ask her to stop doing all these things ."." No my lord " the shocked woman spoke as she couldn't believe that her husband could be so low to hide out his own grave of mistakes.

"No my lord he is lying."

"Ohh really wow what a drama u have set up Tessa have some shame ." The man glared at her secretly scaring the already weak woman .While everything was going on taehyung was calmly sitting in the throne observing the ACTIONS on their faces.He knew who was guilty and who was not.

"My lord in our religion we cannot eat meat and this ...my wife ate meat secretly with her lover, I saw it myself she and her lover were sitting at the edge of the river and eating ".

"No my lord it's lie plzz listen to me it's not the first time he has harassed me it's been months now. Plz my lord help me remove me out of this hell".

------+--     ---------------

"Hell that's what I'm living in " the young man said blocking the attack which came like a ray of light ." Common boyyy I know u r strong wait for the right time and the right person will come in ur life".the other person who was continuously finding a chance to attack said .

"Yea and that so called right time is never gonna come " this time the man said with whole power and attacked the other one with whole strength.

"Whoooa wooah calm ur ass down kook I  know and I believe in destinies ok so stop worring and let the time just fly."the guy named Yoongi said to Jungkook with a smile and kept his sword on the table beside and grabbed his cloth .

"First off all I'm not worring and second the time always flies whether we want it or not and I just don't give a fuck bout it....my life  is already a mess and I am losing my hope of getting a mate." Kook said in pure agitation and trusfration .

------------------------------
I know it's kind of boring chapter but plz excuse me I'll write it more nicely and properly from next time..
Plz comment and let me know ur reviews.
Vote plzzz🤭🤭💜🥺