chapter 6

"Congratulations your majesty "a young king of dazzling greeted king jungkook with a warm smile. "Thank you so much" jungkook greeted with similar countenance. To say jungkook definitely did not wanted to become the king but since the circumstances are not in favor with him .....he has decided to play his role wisely.....he has taken an oath to himself that no matter what his disinclination towards the throne would never be intertwined with his kingdoms duty.

Taehyung was with some other kings talking about something when jennie appeared beside him...."good evening princess" a young attractive looking price greeted jennie." Very good evening prince Charles"jennie greeted back before looking at her brother who was already looking at her occurrence. "Brother lets go its our time to wish the newly crowned jeon" jennie said with a smirk because not so time ago jeenie was the one to catch her brothers expression when jungkook was being crowned. "Yeah lets go"taehyung said ignoring her and with that the kims were near the joens ......

while jungkook was have a chat with other kings his father introduced taehyung to him....the need for introducing taehyung despite of living nearby is that when taehyung was crowned jungkook was in another kingdom sorting some of the kingdoms problem over there that's y he haven't seen him yet. "Its nice to meet you your highness"jungkook said with an obvious fake smile. While taehyung smirked and greeted back "the pleasure is all mine king jungkook".

It would definitely be a lie to say that jungkook was not at all captivated with taehyung's good looking features. He surely heard many times about the kim's bravery and about his handsomeness as well. "I congratulate you for your victory over the last was king taehyung. ". thank you and congratulate to you as well for becoming the king....i now hope that our kingdoms will be in peace.taehyung said genuinely with his serious tone "There was never chaos my lord but as you say its definitely going to be peace. " jungkook replied while givng a small smile.

After some time.

"Respected kings, queens, princes and princesses and my people ..... I joen jungkook the newly crowned monarch of the euphoria kingdom would like to express my thanks that you all visited here on this auspicious occasion. It's an overwhelming feeling to serve for the kingdom and people who you love and care. I don't believe in promises and neither do I make..... but today in front of my people and the royals I give my word that in front of the kingdoms duty I would never let my guards down..

.I will make sure that people living in my kingdom will live in the firm hands of justice , peace and care. I would never hesitate to put my life for the sake of the kingdom. I am not a ruler who rules the kingdom for money or fame rather I'll be serving my people. All I wish to get from you'll is support.

 I will surely keep peace with the other kingdoms as well".   jungkook said with a genuine smile on his face and ended the speech by bowing facing his kingdoms people who were having happy tears after seeing the newly crowned royal. 

They were all shocked to see the king bowing to them as no one bows in front of the poor's...but jungkook did he respects the crowd as much as he respects the king. The crowd bowed as well and started screaming and moving to touch the king and feel hm. But the soldiers were holding them behind. Jungkook smiled and returned inside with the other royals .

Thank you so much for reading.
Love you'll stay safe ❣️
Plz vote and comment 💜