Chapter 5

Sun was shining brightly over the world enhancing the beauty of nature...the people of the town were happily gossiping and giggling about this fortunate day. Today was the day when jungkook was going to get coroneted. Kingdom was celebrating this day because they were genuinely happy as they had faith in him.

Here jungkook was anxiously sitting in his office room thinking all negative possibilities which as per his mind could occur. In front of him Jin was sitting on the couch boringly eating some of the apples which were kept in the basket. He seemed unbothered about the male who was in his fantasy.

"Good morning prince...good morning chef......prince enwoo has arrived in the palace and is asking to meet u" a soldier said who was standing near the door. "Ask him to come"jin said and the soldier bowed and went. Enwoo entered the office with a bright shining smile and hugged Jin." OH I have missed u Jin hyung" enwoo said with a smile on his face "well no one can resist my handsomeness everyone misses me it's natural for me to hear this u know " jin said with a shrug. Enwoo looked at jungkook who was looking at the ceiling maybe finding it very interesting. "Why is he like this"enwoo asked curiously. "Ohhh this coconut of his is cooking some negative possibilities and feeding him".jin said unbothered.

"Come on jungkook I know it's hard but come on let's get on it"......"yes eun I have to though" jungkook said with a sigh.

Many kingdoms kings and queens were gathered.....all were wearing luxurious gowns and suits....the hall was filled with laughter. The king and queen of euphoria were welcoming the guest's .......meanwhile an announcement was made wherein the soldiers informed that the royals of the Zeus kingdom has arrived.

All the laughter sat down in an instant and the people started to look at the powerful and glorious entry of the royals. Taehyung, Jennie, namjoon and yeonjun came in walking. The king and queen greeted them with utter respect and taehyung Jennie and namjoon did the same as well. "It's an honor seeing the king and the princess here "the king said with a fake smile......" You invited us with ur love king joen so I had to come ". Taehyung said with the same gesture.

Well the thing is the two neighboring kingdoms were not in their good relations.....there was no chaos between the kingdom but not peace as well. It's a cold war. Taehyung being the young king had to respect the kings order who was elder than him or else it would be an insult towards the king joen. And there was no problem for them to visit euphoria as the natural beauty of the kingdom will make anyone fall in love.

Soon the atmosphere of the hall was back again but most of the princess's mind and heart were concentrating on taehyung. Everyone knew that taehyung was single and would soon find someone to marry and that's y every girl or princess were ready to seduce him for marriage or for a mistress.

Men being men taehyung enjoyed flirting with the princess just for time pass it's not like taehyung flirts with anyone but just some of the princess who came he kind on flirted in cold tone which only he could do....

Time was passing like storm for jungkook it was the moment of announcement and jungkook breathes heavily holding his swords which was fitted near his waist.

He started walking with grace..... Behind him were bunch of soldiers which were leaded by min yoongi the army commander. Everyone were standing in order to give respect to the newly crowned. While everyone were amazed with jungkook's grace.... one was hawking at him like a hungry tiger. Taehyung could not believe in this beauty. He secretly cleared his throat to distract his mind.

••
••
••

allllll the ceremonies were over all the other kingdoms who were in less power bowed to the king.jungkook was so lost in the crowd that he didn't notice taehyung and taehyung also was with his brother..... Ceremony ended and the guests started congratulating jungkook for being crowned as a monarch.

Thanks a lot for reading

Stay safe and healthy ❣️ love y'all

Plz vote and comment 🥲🥲