chapter 4

After 3 months

**

days passed and the two were busy in their lives. after Taehyung won the battle the matters and problems of the defeated kingdom were solved. many soldiers who were not accepting to surrender towards the king were killed in order to show that if they want to live they have to follow the orders and accept taehyung as the king.

These many days were very hard for taehyung as he had to look after many kingdom matters.

It was a cold night and taehyung was in his office completing some of the important work.....his mind was full of thoughts and he was constantly praying to finish of this work load since he hasn't got any free time. Even though taehyung might like to work and handle all the official work but still he is in the age where fun should be a part of life and in his case it was missing.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his temples thinking deeply about something....until his office door was opened with force which caused it to slam on the wall......and there stood a person who was wearing all black clothes looking like a gown...... anyone could make out that it's a thief....the person threw some clothes towards taehyung who grabbed it instantly.

"Jennie it's not the time, I'm very tired and stressed now. " taehyung said with a low voice. "oh come on, I came for this only...lets go out brother...let's see the town.... we haven't roamed around the dark alleys since 1 year because u went to a war.....and u will also feel good....look its vey necessary to divert ur mind....now come on lets go. " Jennie said and sat near the couch waiting for her brother to act upon her speech.

Taehyung huffed and went in the nearby attached bedroom to change....well there's a small kind of bedroom because taehyung due to extra work load sleeps there only sometimes.

After some time taehyung came dressed in all black. And they went out from the window of the corridor. Taehyung and Jennie has always been escaping from the palace like this since childhoods.... Sometimes in the daytime while sometimes in the night it's because they find their real happiness when they r with their people.....in day time they play with children and also spend time with common people,, they wear black because taehyung and Jennie being king and princess have made public appearances many a times.....and if they go normally they would be surely known by the people and would be treated royally which they don't want.

Taehyung and Jennie have caught many thieves and bad people who were trying to trouble people in the night time. Now they were walking through the alley.....there was silence spread around....all the people were sleeping peacefully only some dogs were barking seeing two black outfitted ghosts.. Well to make them stop Jennie gave them some biscuits which they started eating happily.

They reached a tower like structure from where they could see the town very clearly....they started climbing like monkeys and jumping like ninjas. Once they reached the top the view was breath taking. Anyone could fall in love with the amazing beauty of the nature. Well for taehyung this was the only relief to get out of the work load and he felt happy for Jennie to make him convince this.

Wind was hugging their bodies making them feel shivers....they soon started talking about some matters which were obviously not of the politics or kingdom related ...Jennie made sure to make taehyung feel free and relieved.

**

**

**

**

Here jungkook was not at all relieved at all. Tomorrow was the day he would be getting coroneted. Well he tried to convince his father many a times about him being the commander of the army or any other minster and not the king but king had more trust in jungkook rather than Kia. But due to this kia and the queen herself were burring in jealousy.

The queen had many times tried her wicked witchy bitchy plans to stop jungkook from getting coronate but the results were not in her favor. She managed to manipulate the ministers to go against the decision of the king to coronate jungkook but king was wise and declined the advices of the ministers... She also manipulated the priest to somehow make the king believe that jungkook is not the right choice but the king fortunately used his wise brain... and that's how tomorrow jungkook will get coroneted. Many other kingdoms were invited including Zeus.

Jungkook was getting hyper because this is the time when he needed someone beside him ...... although yoongi, Jin, and enwoo convinced him that they are with him but a motherly figure was absent in his life....his father poured all the decisions on his shoulders without considering to console his son who was going through hard times. It's not like jungkook hated to work as a king rather he loved to work for his kingdom but just not as a king....but there's also a reason behind him agreeing to take the position he didn't want kia to sit on the throne it's not like he was greedy it's just that he knew how much good kia would handle the kingdom..... There would be no prosperity rather it would be a disaster....there would be no peace only chaos and jungkook would never let that happen.

This is how taehyung and Jennie looked

     Ignore the lights everyone r sleeping 😴

Can u find a star which is at the bottom.....click there it's a magic ✨

Thank u so much for reading....u r welcome to comment and vote 😁 stay happy and healthy ❣️ love from my side .

u r welcome to comment and vote 😁 stay happy and healthy ❣️ love from my side