i hate when people make gwen a complete bitch in their fanfics

Cody: *nudges noah at 3am* pretty fucked up that we depict the moon as a girl and the sun as a boy. they're just floating rocks in space. noah? wake up, noah! listen! they're sexless!
Noah: the sun isn't a rock, go back to sleep.

Geoff: Here's a fun Christmas idea. We hang mistletoe, but instead of kissing, you have to FIGHT whoever else is under it.
Heather: no.
Izzy: MISTLEFOE
Leshawna: girl dont encourage him.

*team amazon group meeting 2.0*
Cody: on a scale from "damn Daniel" to "fre sha vaca do", how are you feeling?
Courtney: In between "it's an avocado, thanks" and "how did you defeat Captain America", but as a solid answer I would say "I don't need a degree to be a clothing hanger". How about you, gwen?
Gwen: Probably "road work ahead".
Heather: I speak many languages, and this is none of them.

Harold: you guys don't know about my knife stick. It's a knife taped to a stick and it's the ultimate weapon.
Noah, not looking up from his book: spear.
Harold: BLOCKED.

Eva: The joy of hanging out with Izzy. You look away for 5 seconds to make sure something is set up correctly, and she bites the tip of a marker off.

Ezekiel: Ducks are better than rabbits.
Trent: What? Rabbits are adorable. Have you ever been in a fight with a duck? Ducks are jerks.
Geoff: duck is delicious! rabbit is all gamey.
Trent: we're not talking about flavour, geoff!
Geoff: flavour counts!
Trent: who carries around a duck's foot for good luck? Anyone?
Duncan: You wrap yourself in a comforter stuffed with rabbit hair. I'll wrap myself in a comforter stuffed with duck feathers! Who's cozier?
Trent: Okay, but-
Duncan: NO, NO, NO, NO. WHO'S COZIER?
Geoff: Then why don't we take a rabbit, a duck, stick 'em in a cardboard box and let them fight it out!
Trent: BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL, GEOFF!
Geoff: ONLY IF WE BET ON IT, TRENT!
Ezekiel: you guys-

i was going through my published chapters and realized that like 100 people saw this before i realized it still said person e and person d at the end instead of names im going to sob

Courtney: you're right.
Duncan: that's... that's an unusual phrase for you. did you just learn it?