happy new year

new episodes in 14(??) days!!

also off topic but mk reminds me of tabbes the youtuber

---

DJ: Plants are basically the ideal friends. They are quiet, friendly, and easy to please. All they need is a little water and fresh earth, and they are perfectly happy to lie there all day in the sun. And they don’t make increasingly awful life choices, or hide their relationships. They have never, as far as I know, fucked a bee.

Sierra: I’m so excited!
Cody: We’re gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy...
Sierra: And have the biggest stomach aches ever!
Cody: Yeah!

Owen: What do you think izzy will do for a distraction?
Noah: She'll probably, like, make a noise or throw a rock. That's what I would do.
*Building explodes and several car alarms go off*
Owen: ...or she could do that.

Beth: Turn that frown upside-down!
*a little while later*
Beth: What are you doing?
Lindsay, trying to do a handstand: You told me to “turn that frown upside-down” but it’s not working!

Harold: Hey guys, today duncan pushed me, so I'm starting a kickstarter to put him down.
Harold:  The benefits of killing him are that I would get pushed way less.

Leshawna: Are you good?
Gwen: In what sense?
Leshawna: Generally.
Gwen: Oh, definitely not.

Heather: I do two things and two things only. I devastate sorry motherfuckers, and get shit done as an awesome leader.

---

SURPRISE!! MKULIA QUOTES FOR NEW YEARS!! 🥳🥳

⬇️

Julia, trying to flirt with MK: I think both of our families suck.

MK, in the beginning of season 2: I love hearing julia shouting at someone else. It makes such a nice change.

Kidnapper: I have your partner.
MK: What? I don't have a partner...
Kidnapper: Then who just called me a lowlife bitch and spit in my face?
MK: Oh my god, you have julia–

MK: Are you sure julia's even gay? she's barely even looked at me.

---

yay