Chapter 1: Kill the Witch

Dave walked down the castle's hallways to get to the throne room where his older brother, Dirk, was. Apparently Dirk needed to tell him something, that was all his younger sister, Rose, told him.

Dirk was the prince of the kingdom that they lived in. Dave was the top knight, since he was the prince's younger brother. Dave was actually okay with being a knight than a prince because he didn't have to wear fancy crowns or really shitty clothes. Rose, on the other hand, is a seer. She was chosen to help find information and create many things with the spells she has learned, but she still has many more spells to learn, after all, she is still young.

Dave finally approached the humongous doors to the throne room. As soon as the two guards standing in front of it saw Dave, they immediately opened the doors for him while lowering their heads. He walked in and saw the prince sitting sloppily in his throne as the doors closed behind him. "Rose has said you needed me, is this true?", Dave asked as he stood in front of his older brother.

"Yes, it is true.", Dirk said as he stood up. He then again spoke, "I have had several recent complaints throughout the kingdom about a certain witch, the Witch of Space is what they call her. They say that she is a powerful witch that has done many damages to villages."
"Bro, many witches do that, what's so terrible about this one?"
"Like I said earlier, a very powerful witch. She is able to teleport to places at the speed of light and can make things grow or shrink. She can make other things teleport to other places as well."
"Well what do you want me to do about it?", Dave asked sarcastically as he tilted his head a bit to the left.
"Isn't it obvious, little Bro? I want you to kill her before anymore damage is done." Dirk snapped. "Rose was able to locate the place where she lives and I want you and many other knights to go and destroy her before it's too late."
Dave nodded, "Okay, I shall do it, when would you like me to head out?"
"Tomorrow. I'll have Rose give you a map of where you need to go, but make sure to get prepared before then."

Dave nodded once again and left the room. At first he was planning on going to his room to pack, but then he decided to go talk to his friend, Karkat. Dave knew for a fact that Karkat was going to go with him so he thought he might as well tell him, unless someone else who knows about the mission got to him first. Karkat was also a knight. He might not be very good at it but he is good at being a leader.

Dave went through the hallways and finally ended up at Karkat's door. He knocked and a loud obnoxious voice was heard from inside, "WHO IS IT AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"
"It's Dave, I have something to tell you.", Dave called back. Karkat opened the door.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO TELL ME?"
"Just something about a mission were going to go on tomorrow, can I come in now?"
Karkat stepped aside as Dave walked in as Karkat shut the door, "WE'RE GOING ON A MISSION TOMORROW? HOW COME NONE OF YOU FUCKASSES TOLD ME THIS EARLIER? LET'S JUST NOT TELL KARKAT ABOUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND MAKE HIM SO UNPREPARED, STRESSED OUT, AND MISERABLE!! OH LOOK!! IT LOOKS LIKE THE PLANNED WORK!! NOW HE'S FLIPPING HIS SHIT RIGHT OUT OF THIS FUCKING KINGDOM. WAY TO GO GUYS!! WAY TO FUCKING GO!!"
"Dude, do you ever shut up? I was just told about this too so calm down. Can I tell you what the mission is already?"
"OH... YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT EITHER? OH. THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A DOUCHE. I GUESS THAT MAKES TWO UNPREPARED, STRESSED OUT AND MISERABLE KNIGHTS? OR DO THE REST OF THE GUYS NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS EITHER? ARE WE ALL JUST UNPREPARED, STRESSED OUT, AND MISERABLE IDIOTS THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE AS TO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THAT FUCKING SUCKS. THIS WHOLE KINGDOM SUCKS IF THAT REALLY IS THE CASE. OH WELL. SUCKS TO FUCKING SUCK!!"
"I'm going to fucking kill myself if you don't shut up. Okay so anyways, we have to kill a witch, that's it. I'm leaving now." Dave then walked out and slammed the door in Karkat's face before he could rant about anything else. Dave has no idea as to what the hell is wrong with that guy. He annoys him sometimes but he's still a pretty cool guy, sort of. Dave sighs and walks down the endless hallways again.

Dave finds his room and begins to prepare for the mission that was tomorrow. He grabs a satchel and begins to pack some things in it. There's a light knock on his door and Dave calls out, "Come in." Rose enters his room with a rolled up piece of paper in her hand.

She sits on Dave's bed and says, "Dirk asked me to make a map for you several days ago." Rose then extended her arm towards Dave and handed him the paper. "I just now finished it so here you go.", she said as she smiled at her brother. Dave unrolled the paper and saw where he needed to go.

He turned his head towards Rose and said, "Thanks, Rose. This is a WAY better map than the ones that Terezi makes." Terezi was another seer, but she hasn't exactly learned much yet so people don't really consider her a seer much. Rose did a slight laugh and got up.

"I hope you have fun on your little mission." Rose said.
"Well by the looks of it, it's going to be a long ass mission", Dave responded as he pointed at the map.
"Don't worry, Dave! It will only take a day before you get there. It's not that long of a ride. You'll be back in no time!" Dave looked back at the map again. "Well I'll talk to you later, Dave. It looks like you'll be a bit busy with packing and preparing and all that good stuff." She then walked out the door, leaving Dave alone.

Dave continued packing for the mission. He was actually quite nervous. How would he be able to kill the witch if she is the most powerful witch so far? Would he even make it out alive? Dave shook these thoughts out of his head. Once he got done packing, he put the satchel on the ground.
_____________________
Okay so this may be pretty short but it's actually really late and I'm really tired so I'm just gonna leave this the way it is.