These boys

I was laying in bed in my biker shorts and thin strap cropped top just using my phone when I get a call from my heart.

Kamil is honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen. No matter what she's doing, she always seems to be ready for a picture or something. I love her so much, for her positive attitude and the fact she's just sweet. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I guess middle school probably brought us closer, especially after we both needed a shoulder to cry on after our hearts were 'broken'. Ever since then, she's been the big sister I've always needed. She saved me from turning into a copy of my brothers.

"Hey, Bae!" She yells into the phone, smiling at me through the screen. She set up her phone letting me see her setting. She was in her bathroom doing her hair. I return her smile and turn over on my belly.

"Heyyy! What you gettin' all ready for?" I ask her laying my head down on my arms. She looks at me and chuckles and goes back to doing her hair.

"I'm comin' over, girl. Don't tell me you forgot." She said still laughing at my forgetfulness. I rolled my eyes and laughed, mostly out of embarrassment. "You forgot. You for real?"

"I know, I'm sorry I forgot! But I get caught up with things and... I don't know. Doesn't matter." I say sitting up and bringing my phone to my closet with me. I hear her sighing and look at the phone to see her shaking her head. "Look, babes, Ima get ready, and text me when you get here cuz—."

"You gon' forget." She finishes smirking. I nod my head and roll my eyes. "Alright then, (Nickname). See you soonnn!" She shouts, bringing her phone to her face and hanging up mid-yell making me laugh a little. After the call ended, I refocused on trying to find an outfit for the hangout. I already showered so that saved me some time.

I found an outfit and took it out placing it on my bed. I put on flared black leggings and an oversized T. I went to my drawer and took out black socks, putting them on. I went under my bed and took out my Retro Jordan 4's. I walked out of my room and made my way toward the bathroom. I did my skincare and brushed my teeth. Then, put on light makeup, which consists of eyeliner, mascara, and some blush. Finishing it off with some brown lip liner and clear lip gloss. I added the finishing touch, my nose ring. It's a little stud.

I looked at myself happy with my look and went to my living room, waiting for my friend. I would just drive to her crib in my mama's car, but she's busy and I don't wanna bother her. We're just gonna be here in the house anyway so she didn't think of it as a bother.

___

A few minutes passed and a loud and obnoxious knock woke me up from my nap on the couch.  I sluggishly walked towards the door and opened revealing my very energetic friend.

"Hey, baiii! I brought us some snacks, in case we get hungry n' stuff." She smiled and held up the bag in front of her. I chuckled, not being able to stay tired around my bestie. I tossed myself onto her and hugged her tightly, making us rock from left to right. After a few seconds, we separated and walked to the living room.

We sat on the couch, sprawling on it for a while. We then looked at each, thinking of what to do next.

"Soo... whatchu wanna do?" I asked Kami, putting my hands on my belly. She shrugged, also not knowing what to do. She then got a notification on her phone and she pulled it out, looking at what it was. I looked over her shoulder, curious about what she was looking at. It was an insta notification, saying 'C4pr1i, and two others-Talent Show🤪'. I think it was someone she follows or something. She then smiled and looked at me, I just gave her a weird and confused look. She sighed, rolling her eyes before opening her phone and going on Instagram.