The live pt.1

It was now 8:00 p.m. and the group chat on insta was blowing up to remind each other to get ready for the live.

I just finished taking a shower when they started to spam the GC. I sat at my desk and just waited a bit until they started the live or said anything else.

I scrolled for what felt like hours when a message popped up in my phone, that wasn't spam but was from someone named zhilxr. I didn't open the message but instead, I went to see his account. It was another dreadhead and he was pretty cute. He wore glasses and braces, and his lips were plump.

But, I prefer light skins with a nose piercing and a very nice body.

I opened the text from this zhilxr guy, whose name is Cartier as said in his bio, and read the message.

Cartier|online|: heyyy! Can't wait to see you guys on the live😁
I'm a friend of Capri's btw... I'm not weird..

I smiled at the text, laughing inwardly. I started to type back.

(SM Nickname): heyyy! And dw😂
But yeah we'll see you there! ❤️ liked by Cartier

I noticed someone else started to follow me too. Someone named Caleb, his insta name was 100calebb though. He got twists, not dreads and he rocks it. But, what's with me making so many dreadheaded friends? Not a complaint though.

I got another notification, this time it was about the live. It said 'Codoneja-Try to make us laugh(impossible)'. I chuckled at the title and joined the live.

Ja was just typing on his computer. Either texting the GC or waiting for us. I pressed the button that asked Ja to let me into the live. He then looked at the screen and smiled a little, letting me join the live.

"Hey, (Name)," Ja said smiling and waving exaggeratedly.

"Heyyy!" I said back, waving back with both hands.

"Alright, if you guys still don't know and follow this girl here," He pauses and makes a very dumb face, continuing, "Where have you been?! Go and follow then come back 'cause this live bout a be funny."

"Facts."

"Bruh, don't be shy, oh my GOSH!" He yells like a girl when he gets to the end.

I giggle and cover my face and he laughs too. "I'm not! There's nothin' to say."

"Yet." He says and points at 'me'.

Then, someone else joined. And it was my one and only... as a friend, Caprisun.

"Yooo." He threw up a peace sign as he joined. Ja and I gave it back.

"What's good, Capri? Brought all the girls with you." He said laughing.

I just looked around, acting as if I didn't listen. They both left then Ja pointed like the little kid he is.

"Jelly!" He laughed louder when Capri started to die of laughter.

"But, I'm not though, that's the thing." I shook my head at them, knowing they didn't hear a word I just said.

Ja stopped laughing so hard to touch his screen a bit, whatever he was doing. Or maybe he was catching his breath and texting. But Jalen joined so that answered my question.

"Jalen! Help! They bullyin'!" I screeched, grabbing the phone and shaking it as if it were him.

"Bruh, I just joined." He laughed and just kept calmly turning in his chair.

"WOW, I see how it is then." I rolled my eyes and put my phone back down smiling.

For a while, we just talked and answered questions since the live was full. The most common questions are debates about my age and whether Capri and I are a thing. For some reason, no one was noticing. But I did.