The live pt.2

After I got off the live, I put on a movie to watch in my room. I laid down on my bed and watched for only a few minutes before getting bored. I left the movie playing in the background and scrolled through my phone.

Suddenly, I got a Facetime call from Kami. I smiled and answered.

"Heyy-" I started but got interrupted by her rushed words.

"Yo, get on Capri's live. Right now!" She said, rushing through her words.

"Um okay, I will-" Once more, I got interrupted by her ending the call. I stared at my phone, lost and confused.

I shook it off and opened insta, seeing the boys were still on live and a bunch (more than before) of notifications. I pressed the icon and what I saw and heard was shocking. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

-Capri POV-
___

After (Name) left, Ja and Jalen looked at me with wide smirks.

I rolled my eyes smiling, and said, "What?" I grabbed my phone and walked to my bathroom and set it up against the mirror.

"You know what," Jalen responded, wiggling his brows.

Ja nodded and leaned back a bit. He said, "You should know since you be thinkin' 'bout her all day."

"Bro, it's just a joke," I said chuckling slowly. No, it isn't. I thought as my laughter died down.

"Mhm, sure. So when will it happen?" Ja crossed his arms and raised a brow at me, smirk never faltering.

I didn't really know what to say. Plus, what could I say? 'Never' or 'It's probably never gonna happen'? Because all of that is false. I'm gonna make it happen. Somehow.

So, instead of responding, I just laughed and shook my head.

I looked at the chat and they were giving off mixed feelings. Some of them were talking about how cute we would look together and that it just made sense. While others were getting mad and said I was theirs. I would never date a fan, it just doesn't make sense.

But, there will always be these two types of people and that will never change. That's okay though, I can live with it.

"Anyways, let's get some more people on live. Almost forgot this is a try not to laugh." Ja said touching his phone's screen.

"Don't be shy," Jalen turned in his chair, touching his curls.

I started to touch my hair too and made kissy faces at Jalen jokingly. He then fully kissed his phone, and me doing the same, the live being filled with our stupid noises. Ja just looked at us in terror, to which we responded with laughter.

Ja then started to add a few more people into the live, most of them being shy girls who didn't know what to do and would say that they were our biggest fans. It was honestly awkward but it's nice to see people that like what you do.

We had some dudes come into the live and we had... well, it was funny. But, obviously weird in Ja's eyes. Some people almost made us laugh and if they did they would get a follow back. But soon it started to get boring and people would join and do absolutely nothing. We ended up not letting anyone else join the live since it was pointless.

"Bruh, you guys gotta do something if you get on live." Jalen said playfully annoyed. Ja and I nodded, agreeing with what he said.

"Yeah. But can I rizz you up is the real question?" Ja said suddenly, rubbing his hands together and moving his head to the side. Then 'White Tee' started playing.

We started making faces and sucking in our cheeks to show our jawline more. Jalen just had to take it a step too far by hitting his phone against his crotch. Ja immediately stopped and so did I. We looked at him with a 'what the hell' face.

After a few more minutes of talking and laughing at the comments in the chat, people were asking me to break dance. I told them I didn't want to do it on the hard floor but Ja and Jalen also started to press.

"Bro, you should do it, Capri. You're gonna get edited and who knows? (Name) might see this." Ja said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. Jalen nodded his head in agreement.

"But you should definitely do it shirtless. It's not me who's asking... it's (Name)'s." Jalen said looking around his room suspiciously. I laughed shaking my head at their persistence.

But, I ended up agreeing to the idea anyway... I might just be accepting this because I'm trying to impress (Name) but who's gonna know that?

"Finee! But hold on." I say, smiling and picking up my phone to go to my living room. The guys keep talking to the chat as they excitedly tag (Name) and other editors.

I placed my phone down somewhere on the floor where it was easy to see me. I pulled off my shirt and looked at the live chat. I chuckled lightly seeing them act wildly.

After I finished thinking about the moves I was gonna be doing, I started to break dance. I even heard one of the guys start playing music for me.

Once I finished my dancing, I laughed walking back to the phone and picking it up. As I looked at myself, only then did I notice my chest shiny from the sweat.

"Yooo you look mad hot, and I ain't talking 'bout temperature," Jalen said smirking and playing with his hair. I bit my lip playfully but then laughed.

"Yo, Jalen you can't say these things no more. Capri's taken." Ja said, chuckling at the red that was darkening on my face. He continued, asking, "But for real though, what you think about (Name)?" He pointed his hand toward his phone as if he were holding a microphone.

"I don't know... she's just super pretty. Bro, I just met her." I chuckled lightly but they raised a brow at my awkwardness. I sighed a bit rolling my eyes, smiling with pink cheeks. "She's just nice, funny, and cute. But, the more time I spend with her I feel more attached, you know. I'm still learning more about her."

Right then, the girl of the hour (and my dreams) was here in the live. The boys gasped dramatically.

"Ohhh, this is gonna get spicy," Ja said, Jalen nodding and laughing a little.