Chapter 1

CADY'S POV 

When me and Aunt Gemma came into one of police cars, I was looking through the window at the house of which a few policemen were already taking care. 

I was thinking of few things. The most important thing was... M3GAN. At first, when I saved Gemma from her, I was kind of reliefed, but now... I felt great guilt, despair and sadness. I couldn't believe that I betrayed my beloved friend, that I just... turned against her. I didn't even know why I did that. 

I know saving Aunt Gemma from M3GAN was a good thing, but I just... couldn't forgive myself for betraying the only person who really did care about me. 

I knew that my friend was probably gone forever, but if she somehow survived, no matter how, I wanted her to know this: "M3GAN, I deserved to be killed by you, I am an awful friend. I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I love you and I always will". 

A few tears ran down my cheeks. I know that I should hate the doll for what she did, but I just couldn't. I missed her and I wanted so bad to have her back. 

Suddenly someone putted his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Aunt Gemma. 

- Are you okay, Cady? - she asked concerned. I looked at her sadly.

- Gemma? What will we do now?

- Me, Tess and Cole will have to tell the police everything we know about M3GAN's crimes. There is a possibility that for a few weeks or months I'll have to be on prison.

I was frightened. I didn't want to be alone.

- But... that means that I'll be alone. - I said scared. Gemma smiled misty.

- Don't worry, Cady. You'll live with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Frank.

I started to be even more scared. I met my grandparents only once and I barely knew them.

- But you said they're not good people to taking care of me...

- And I still think so. But you lost your Mom and Dad. Nicole and Ryan were the only persons who were taking responsibility for you, but since they died, I have agreed to take you. But then I created M3GAN and she killed Celia, her dog, that boy who was bullying you, my boss and his assistant. Despite the fact that M3GAN comitted these crime, she's not a human, so she cannot be considered guilty of these murders. I was the one who created her so it has to be me who needs to be tried as a murderer. 

I was even more sad. I already loved my aunt and I didn't want to loose her. 

- Are sure that me staying with Grandma and Grandpa is a good idea? 

Aunt Gemma nodded. 

- Of course. Mary and Frank will take good care of you. 

- Can you stand this all? 

She smiled misty. 

- I can't promise you that I'll be able to be there for you now. But I definitely can promise you that I will be back as fast as I can. - her words calmed me down a little bit. She promised to be back and I believed her. I love my aunt and she loves me too. 

- You promise? - I asked to make sure. I really wanted to believe that she will keep her promise. 

- I swear to God. - she said and kissed the top of my head. I huged her. After a few seconds, she huged me back. 

- I love you, Gemma. - I said crying. She stroked my hair. 

- I love you too, kid. 

In spite of everything being allegedly okay, I still was despaired because of something. 

Oh, M3GAN... 

__________ 

Hi, guys! I know this chapter wasn't as good as it was before I deleted the whole story (stupid me again...), but I want you all to know that I tried as hard as I could to rewrite this story as well as possible. I hope it worked. Thank you for reading and expect next chapter even today! :)