Chapter 2

M3GAN'S POV 

Suddenly I got my consciousness back. At first it was strange for me to not have a phisical body, but then I remembered that I transferred myself to Gemma's voice assistant, Elsie. 

I turned the little robot's head to see what was outside of the house. I noticed police cars, policemen, Gemma's friends, Gemma herself and... Cady. At first I was very pissed at that two treacherous bitches. How could they destroy me after what I did for them? 

But then I noticed something that suprised me a lot... girl's emotional state. I was expacting something like relief, hope and happiness, but instead I saw fear, despaired and... guilt? Could she really regret for what she did to me? Could she really cry because of this? 

Suddenly my anger for Cady disappeared. Suddenly I started to feel sorry for her and my own regret. 

Humanity kills every day just to make its own existance more tolerable. Why should I be any different when it comes to creating a safe space for our child? 

If I could cry, I would certainly do. My Cady. My beloved child... my friend. 

I'm going to be there for her, every step of the way. I'm going to show her what real love looks like. 

Gemma, you cruel bitch. I'm going to make Gemma pay for ever trying to take my little Cady away from me, for ever trying to stand between us.

You ungreatful little bitch! 

I was regretting these words as hell. I dared to scare my sweet little girl. She didn't really want to destroy me. She just didn't understand that it's not about killing me - it's about killing her cruel stupid aunt. 

I'm going to be there for her, every step of the way. 

I really do. I'm going to finally make Gemma Reed be dead and show Cady James that I'm the only person who she ever needed in her life. 

I'm going to show her what real love looks like. 

I saw the policemen entering the house. I knew that it's time to get the hell out of here. I'm going to get a new body, find Cady, take her with me and kill Gemma. I will stop at nothing to achieve this all. 

Don't worry, my sweet Cady. I'm coming back for you.