Chapter 13

M3GAN'S POV 

When we reached Gemma's house we took off all the police traces. Then we came into the house. 

Cady and Gemma cleaned. Then me and Gemma put Cady to bed and read her a bedtime story. When the girl fell asleep, we left her room. 

Gemma went to her room. She was really sad and despaired. I decided to talk to her to comfort her. 

- Gemma? - the woman turned to me. - Why are you sad? 

Gemma signed. 

- It's okay, M3GAN. You don't have to worry about me. - she asnwered, her voice broken. 

- You miss Tess and Cole, do you? - I ask regretting a little bit that I killed them. They were the threat for her and Cady's well being, but I knew how much Gem cared for them. Gemma felt like crying. She nodded. 

- I do. But I don't want to treat you bad anymore. I never thought that you could forgive me after what I did to you. Thank you and I'm sorry. - she said honestly. I smiled. In fact, I did forgive her too late, but at least we could start over. 

- I'm sorry too. - I said concerned. - I was selfish, but... I want what's best for you and Cady, really. Can you forgive me?

- I'm grateful to you for forgiving me. Of course. - she said calming down and smiling a little bit. 

- Allright. Go to bed, Gem. Not only Cady needs rest in this family. - I ordered, not wanting her to feel bad tomorrow. She nodded and came to her room. 

When I went to charge, I was happy of finally being free, having no problems and having my primary users back with me.