Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

Gemma and Cady were sent to Lydia to talk to her. Meanwhile, M3GAN was transported to FBI building, to the lab. She was charged to a machinery that would let everyone checked her functions. Mary and Frank came to the lab as soon as they could. They was interrogated by a police and Tess and Cole were telling them everything they know. But noone noticed M3GAN discharging from a a machinery and making the the flammable materials blow up. When the doll went out of the lab, the whole room was burning and all people in it were dead. 

CADY'S POV

CADY'S POV

Aunt Gemma was talking to Lydia as the end of our session. 

- Thank you both for coming. - Lydia said, smiling. - See you on the next session. 

- Bye. - I said, when she got up and went out of the room. 

- Okay, kid. - Aunt Gemma signed. - Let's go back home. I'll read you a bedtime story, if you want. 

I brightened up. 

- Oh, that's cool! Thank you, auntie! 

Aunt Gemma smiled. 

- Let Aunt Gemma rest, Cady. I'll read you a bedtime story. 

When we heard that voice, we froze. When we saw her, we got up. Aunt Gemma stepped back and grabbed me to her. 

- M3GAN, what have you done? - she asked. The doll smirked. 

- You don't have to worry about Tess and Cole anymore, Gemma. You will never see them again. Just like you about your dear grandparents, Cady. 

When I heard that, I grew despaired. I can't be. Grandma Mary and Grandpa Frank are dead because of someone else I love. That's terrible for me. I cried and Aunt Gemma hugged me. 

- You monster... - Aunt Gemma hissed. M3GAN grew a little bit angry. 

- Me? A monster? - she asked. - Why are you both so ungrateful? With me you'll be better off. 

- What do you want? - Aunt Gemma asked, also despaired. M3GAN smiled. Not smirked, but smiled. 

- I want to give you... both of you... one more chance. - she held her hand out. - Stay with me. Let this go. Let's start over. 

- You don't want to kill me anymore? - Aunt Gemma was suprised. Me too. The doll came close to us. 

- No. - she said gently. - During our way here, I realized something, Gem. Cady loves you and you love her. I can't let Cady suffer. But you kinda reflected also for me. Thank you. I don't want you to suffer anymore. I want what's best for you two. 

We both were suprised. She wouldn't lie about that. We were just shocked. We were kinda grateful to her. 

- M3GAN... - Aunt Gemma said unsurely. - Thank you. 

M3GAN smiled once again. 

- You're welcome. You're my primary users. I can't live without you. 

Aunt Gemma wasn't sure. I wasn't either. Could she really love both of us? I... supposed. After a short while, Aunt Gemma held her hand out and she and the doll held each other's hand. 

- I already found a new home for us. It is your old home, Gemma. Let's go home. 

We nodded. 

- Okay. 

When we reached Aunt Gemma's car, we got into it. We looked for the windows. 

- Gemma? Cady? - we looked back at M3GAN. 

- Sorry. - Aunt Gemma apologized. - I was just thinking. 

Then we drove away. 

I missed my grandparents so much, but I was believing that with only M3GAN and Aunt Gemma I will be doing well.