2.

You went to the door, leaving Turnip-Head behind. I don't care if someone sees me, I really don't care. You roll your eyes as you walk in. "So much for being a castle." You said as you saw the mess.

You heard a slight gasp. "I haven't seen such an angel in ages!" A voice spoke. "WHO THE FU-" You began. "Watch your mouth, there." The same voice spoke again. "Who are you?" You asked the voice. You saw a face appear in the flames. "HOLY SHIT!" You cried out. "What did I tell you!?" He said.

"Who are you!?" You began. "And what are you!?"

"I'm Calcifer, and I am a fire demon!" He said, proudly, buffing up his flames to look bigger.

"How cute- wait... a what now!?"

"A fire demon, are you deaf or something!?" Calcifer said.

You were absolutely shook. That's when Calcifer noticed a scratch, well not a scratch, a deep wound on your right eye. Your (E/C) eye had turned white. "Hey, is your eye okay?" He said, pointing to your right eye.

"What do you-" You began, as your hand travelled your right eye, you didn't see it and when you touched it, you felt something warm. You pulled your hand back and saw "b-blood... h-he hurt me..."

"I'll get Howl to fix your wounds." Calcifer said. "OH HELL NO! THAT MAN EATS THE HEARTS OF GIRLS! DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT WANT MY WOUNDS TREATED BY THAT- THAT- THAT ASSHOLE!" Calcifer just laughed at your words.

"Who are you calling an asshole?" You heard a familiar voice. You looked up. "YOU!"

"Me" He said.

"Yes you!"

"What about me?"

"You're Howl!"

"I am aware"

"So you weren't lying?"

"Why would I?"

"I don't know, for all I know you could've been a pedo, since i'm not 18 yet"

Howl smirked and glanced towards you.

"So, what's your name, and how old are you."

"I'm (Y/N) and i'm 17 years old. My birthday is in about 2 weeks." You spoke.

"Nice. So, (Y/N) make yourself at home." Howl's husky voice spoke.

Damn that voice is hot though. No (Y/N)! He will break your heart like all the other girls and possibly eat it. IF those rumors are true. They probably aren't. People go too far sometimes. I don't think somebody would be so heartless.

Howl smiled at you warmly, but you saw sadness and pain in his eyes.

"Can I go sleep, please." You asked Howl. He looked at you, feeling responsible. "Yes. You are allowed to sleep."

While you were sound asleep, Howl, Calcifer and Markl were having a heated discussion. "She is an angel. I can feel it. Just not a normal one." Howl said.

Calcifer agreed with him and said: "We should just keep her here, take care of her and maybe you can help her train with her powers, Howl" "No! Master Howl! Please! That's a stranger!" Markl cried.

"I have to, Markl, he told me to."

(A/N): Hiii, so I'm planning on posting at least 1 chapter a day. I think I'll be focussing more on Howl in the next chapter. Pls comment and vote! Bye ily guys.