6.

"Markl said he hates potatoes and fish, so we can't buy them, right?" You and Howl were out to buy some ingredients for dinner. Your nose was a bit stuffy, but it was almost always like that, so you didn't pay attention to that.

"Yeah, but I bet he likes french fries." Howl stated as he put some potatoes in the bag, paying for them. "Or mashed potato."

"Maybe. Let's do mashed potatoes. I know a recipe my dad always made." You said. "What are the ingredients?" Howl asked you, turning his head towards you. You sniffed and began:

"Potatoes, but we already have them, sausages, onions, eggs, bacon, seasoning with garlic and that kinda shit. That's about it."

"Damn."

"What?"

"That was quite the ramble."

You blushed and looked away, flustered.

~Time skip~

You got home after getting everything you needed. Your head was kind of hot but not oppressively, so you didn't pay attention to it.

As you started to cook, you felt light in your head. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Howl asked you. "Yeah yeah i'm fine..." You mumbled back. "Are you sure? I can finish up if you want to rest." "Nooo no no I want to finish this." You said.

Half an hour later the food was finished. As you put the pan on the table Markl asked what the food was. "That's a surprise, just eat it." You replied. You tried to ignore the now pounding headache and ate. Your head felt like it was about to burst. When you stood up from the table, you wobbled and almost fell. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Calcifer asked you, worried. "Yeah yeah i'm fine..." You mumbled. 

"You don't look fine." That was Howl. Just as he had said that, everything around you became black.

You woke up a few hours later. Where the actual damn am I?  You found yourself wearing different clothes and laying on a soft bed. Am I- Oh damn it I am. I'm in Howls room. And I'm wearing his sweater. Damn it's comfy. You smelled the fabric and rubbed it against your cheek. Wait a damn minute. Who changed me? To your pleasure you were still wearing the same underwear. Good thing the person who changed me didn't see me naked.

"Hey."

"Gaaah! Oh it's you."

You saw Howl standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame. He looked quite handsome like that. His black hair fell over his shoulders. "I notice you like my shirt." He stated. "Oh? It's yours?" You began. "I thought it smelled like you..." You mumbled afterwards. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing."

"M..kay."

"Oh and stay to sleep here. The couch is way to hard and you'd catch a fever, like now."

You simply looked at him flabbergasted.

"You mean... I'd sleep in the same bed as you... like, next to eachother...?" 

"I mean yeah."

You blushed and were simply shooketh.

(A/N): Hiii, so I hope you like this book so far. Lemme know what I can improve and stuff and don't be scared to give feedback. Don't forget to vote and comment. FYI the next chapter is gonna be in Howl's perspective so yeah. Bye ily all!